Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:43 PM

I've been on skype calls many times with TBE, and a couple times with Rich. Anyone that knows TBE, will agree he has the thickest accent. Not at all like Rich. Thinking that they are both the same guy is craziness

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:50 PM

I dont think TBE and LC are the same person...I think TBE was sucked into this Hoax....I have checked every county in Florida obits for the Last two months nothing close.....and if it was true notonthis would have already posted I'm sure.....

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:57 PM

ljbast:

I've been on skype calls many times with TBE, and a couple times with Rich. Anyone that knows TBE, will agree he has the thickest accent. Not at all like Rich. Thinking that they are both the same guy is craziness

Yeah i must say that is the craziest accusation i think i have heard. But as far as his name being legendcrusher people say well how does someone know that legend tier is in the game before they made an account. Well you used to be able to play wgt as a guest member not sure if you still can but i did for a month before i made a account but some don't take that into consideration before they start  making assumptions. I think if everyone worried mostly about how they play besides who is a multi account whos a sandbagger or whos in the community spotlight then everyone would be a tour legend with a decent average but they rather type than learn the game.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:18 PM

• hbh90
    53 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:57 PM

If he is not dead its a terrible thing to say.

And if thats the case TBE should be allowed back on wgt.He was just standing up for his beliefs.it would be a shame to loose a great player like him especially if he himself was misslead.  

have a nice day

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 3:48 PM

rmchangin:

I dont think TBE and LC are the same person...I think TBE was sucked into this Hoax....I have checked every county in Florida obits for the Last two months nothing close.....and if it was true notonthis would have already posted I'm sure.....

I responded to the skype message from his daughter but i have stayed away from the thread cause i also searched for him.  There was not enough info giving and i have heard some pretty sick lies so if in fact he is dead then of course  R.I.P Rich is the one who got me into talking on skype and ventrillo and had a big effect on me wanting to get better at the game.  Sad news if it's true but some need to just stop with it and just stick to the topic.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 3:59 PM

sorry Kurt - i was off base.

It struck me wrong and I should have just swallowed it.

cheers

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:43 PM

Hmmmm......... ..............

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:21 AM

notonthis:
    I responded to the skype message from his daughter

A Skype friend and you are not sure if he is dead? What?

notonthis:
    There was not enough info giving and i have heard some pretty sick lies so if in fact he is dead then of course  R.I.P Rich

"There was not enough info giving"?  "you have heard some pretty sick lies"? "if in fact",,,???? What!  LOL,,, Come on man,,,

And then the kicker --->

notonthis:
    Sad news if it's true

Well is it or isn't it ? 

You have access and have had recent contact to this guys daughter and you STILL dont know IF,,again IF he has died or NOT? ,,,Now that is--->

notonthis:
    some pretty sick lies

RSS