You quote that like it was fact.

• PureWhiPlasH
    55 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 12:04 AM

wright out of the bible my friend!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 3:22 AM

Charle's quote=I'm sure you know the books, seeing as how you are apparently best friends with Michael Savage.  They're the books that you can't refute, so you just label them "anti-semitic" (even though the following books are written exclusively by Jews,) "anti-American," "liberal," or "left-wing."

I do not personally know Michael Savage aka (his real last name I forgot) I use to listen to his rhetoric and became quite a fan of his for his quips, ie "liberalizm is a Mental Disorder". But then I realized that a person who graduated from Cal.ST.Berkley w/a Masters and PHD in whatever, professing to be a "conservative" is a oxymoron. It does not add up to go to the second most liberal university in the U.S, (Columbia is #1) and truely believe in what he was broadcasting w/his radio shows. He was in it strickly for the "bucks"

The books you mention, I have never read, nor even heard of till now.

Now, that said why don't you quit being a right winged liberal (which you probaly can't) by throwing in other topics, before the original ones are answered. I am no where near astute as you w/typing speed. SLOW down. I will answer all your questions, and correct your mis-quotes of the "Old Testament" scriptures. . Before I go let me give you something to think about; referencing the Old and New testament of the Bible. "The Old conceals the New reveals".... Right now I have RGo's to finish

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 3:30 AM
    PSST, can you keep a secret? "God" Jehovah and "God" Jesus are ONE. Oops I leaked it out!!!!
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 3:47 AM

On day one, a man created a God, and peace reigned all over the Earth.

On day two, another man created another God, and there was never peace again.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 5:17 AM

salamii, no one believes that PLO, Hamas Propaganda. I will not argue with outright lies. Comparing IDF to Al Quaeda, PLO, Muslim Brotherhood which have killed thousands to include their own in the name of a god requires me to believe any of that tripe.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 9:16 AM

quote piztaker= "On day one, a man created a God, and peace reigned all over the Earth.

On day two, another man created another God, and there was never peace again"

Hey Piz.....curious to know what type of "acid" are you trippin on? The only gods man can make are idols. Useless, empty, entities so he can hide himself from the true creator.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:36 AM

Sargenjd01:

CharlemagneRH:

We need to make 9/11 a national holiday so that we can officially lament the fact that our government is corrupt enough to kill its own citizens to instigate wars that could've bought every single person in America two computers or every house a 2-kW solar PV system.  (Slightly more corrupt than Pearl Harbor, where FDR merely lured Japan into attacking by not keeping Kimmel & Short informed on what Japan was up to, after we'd instigated Japan by cutting off all of their oil supplies and freezing all of their assets here in the States.)

It is a sad day indeed.

I have never gotten into your disagreements and I was in the military during 911. Don't push this crap and if you are a "TRUTHER" you are an absolute idiot. You can write back all you want, I will not argue with you! I was part of the military's asset team to the 911 commission. I know more than you, it was not an inside job so just leave it alone and honor the dead. If you cannot do that please be quite!

Sarge, ignore that dummy. He probably thinks the Muslim liar was born in America.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 1:38 PM

oneputtdavid:

"On day one, a man created a God, and peace reigned all over the Earth.

On day two, another man created another God, and there was never peace again"

Here's a link Piz that may help you understand the Holy Trinity a little better. Like David said, man is incapable of creating anything spiritual. Some people and even sects of people create a god in their minds that suits them, and their life style.

It's been over 5000 years from Abraham to our current date and time. This whole debacle between the Israelite's and the Palestinians has been going on since Jacob and Esau. Here's a link to the scriptures that explains how these two nations came about starting with the 22nd verse.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 2:32 PM
    Richard.....Excellent biblical verses to help the unlearned with their irrational views. You know it always amasses me to here someone take a couple of quotes from the bible and twist them to fit their own analagies. But when I ask them, have you read the bible cover to cover? Usual answer no. Then I ask do they believe that the bible is the written word of God? Again usual answer no. So I ask, how can you quote out of a book that you have never read nor even believe in? So then if I explan what they are quoting is taken mostly out of context, they end up calling me closed minded. Go figure. I learned a long time ago, "a wise man will hear the truth and go away a little wiser, but a fool will go away scratching his head". A Prophet once told me, "don't do the work of the Holy Spirit, nor try to be the Holy Spirit". For we know without the Spirit of God dwelling within you, the revelations of His written Word, fall on deaf ears.
RSS