Forums

Help › Forums

Uneven Lies Ryder Cup is ON!

Fri, Feb 21 2014 9:44 AM (383 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 12:22 PM

I nominate TallAcePaul for ROW captain. Not much he doesn't know about this game.

P.S. Get MBaggese in the USA team, i could do with an easy game...lol

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 12:40 PM

Hell Corwyn, didn't know u were bloody Scottish....lol.

Well m8, play wherever, lets start soon :-)

Eric

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 12:43 PM

DAZZA501:
    P.S. Get MBaggese in the USA team, i could do with an easy game...lol

I agree with this.  Me and Mbaggs could start a Mike and Mike show...prolly get good ratings with all the new places we could show everyone on the course :)))

Rock

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 12:49 PM

Too funny guys... :)

You know it's not a proper tourney until there's some Baggs banter!

• jimbech
    61 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 12:57 PM

will play if u need me. jim

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 5:55 PM

I'd love to play if there's still room on  the U.S. squad. 

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 6:06 PM

Thank's  Corwyn.    I would play for team USA    if ya all will have me   Thanks Doug

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 6:31 PM

Corwyn:
    Edit: I've just sent out 20 wall post invitations to players who've had a high placing in the weekly singles UEL tourneys in the last month. It's not terribly scientific, and I'm making an assumption that US flag means they might want to represent the US team, but it's the best I can do quickly. We'll see what happens!

Seems like that did the trick!

We also have Cygnus3000 who PM'd his 'signup' to me, so we have a US contingent of 12 already, with openings for alternates as well (Kurtsbuford also offered to be an alternate via PM).

So, I need a few days to get done with a work project, and then I'll set up a time availability signup.

That said, we still could use nominations (or volunteers) for team captains. Given people's schedules, I suspect we have some challenges matching everyone up, which is why it will be helpful to have several alternates, and with the captains' blessings, perhaps to have team pools of 14-16 with not all players guaranteed three matches (but everyone getting at least one match).

Thanks everyone!

------------------------------

Current team pools:

USA (13): Wesdogg75, natemakesaholein, devonnnnn, KyRock75, Iconian, deedles77, ColumbusStorm, bhoese (tbc), Woodoworkery, JimBech, Cygnus3000, SilentOmegaWolf, dougsda

ROW (11): Corwyn, Daskino, GladstoneScrewer, LOLserver, jsweetcr, TallAcePaul, Dazza501, johehejo & Fairwayruepel68 (last 2 via PM), fmagnets, SteveReilly

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 6:46 PM

Hi Corwyn,

Probably too late - in (RoW) if there's room, please.

Cheers,

Johnny.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 7:43 PM

Fantastic! Great to have you join in the fun, Johnny.

RSS