Forums

Help › Forums

Legend!

Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:45 PM (57 replies)
  • wsf01
    15 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:45 AM

Have been promoted to Tour Master level (average ~65) and have noticed the meter has increased speed while the greens are also much faster described as 'Tournament' speed.  In addition to this my GS-2 balls don't seem to have as much spin?

Are these deliberate tier changes or have we lost the effect of the balls only?

• Robzstd
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:51 AM

Yes I agree. I got to tour master today and the game is almost unplayable. Just an excuse to sell more in the pro shop I think. My meter is rubbish , and the screenshots are all over the place, slow, jerky. Sometimes I don't even get to see myself acctually hit th ball. Tournament speed greens are a waste of time also, I can't play a game with my pro mates anymore

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:04 AM

Don't forget to clear your caches fellas.

• Panteleimon
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:16 AM

I'm still very unclear of exactly what levels signify? Apart from the pro shop, what are they used for? What's the maximum level? etc.

• rossbr4
    57 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:29 AM

Panteleimon:
    I'm still very unclear of exactly what levels signify?

Addiction level?

• Panteleimon
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:43 AM

rossbr4:

Addiction level?

lol...maybe

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:16 AM

lolol - On all these things the dependents waited.

Return to a living legend the middle mouse wheel.... and .. whatever.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:00 AM

Flyinturtle:
    well i was just talkin with bollox and he was playin the single play 9. so i dunno whats up

I don't see how that is possible, I am not allowed to enter due to my tier (legend), so it should be the same for everybody

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:25 AM
    I think if you had entered the tournament pre change you can still play. There is one tournament I can still play (multiplay) which I would have played pre change
  • TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:42 AM

Some observations after playing a few rounds. First off, I'm fortunate to see no issues with the meter, beyond what I was already suffering before.

There is no difference in the tee I'm hitting from, but the Legend does now get the extra super greasy ice like Championship green speed. As far as I'm concerned that doesn't make too much difference, as it's just a little readjustment in speed calculations.

There is however a nasty sideeffect, which means that Pro's run away from playing a round with me even more than they ever did before.

RSS