Forums

Help › Forums

Legend!

Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:45 PM (57 replies)
  • jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:20 AM

Who else thought that you'd have to be averaging under 60 to be classed as a legend? Whilst I see myself as a good player of the game, I'm certainly not of the calibre of some of the actual "legends" of WGT. Hey-ho, we'll just have to see how things go in the coming months......

• WGTCinder
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:26 AM

Congrats!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:28 AM

jimbean346:

Who else thought that you'd have to be averaging under 60 to be classed as a legend?

That's what I figured. I certainly don't consider myself a "Legend" here. lol

I was hoping to have that to aspire to...  :/

Good Luck to all you us new "Legends"!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:30 AM

Mmh, I´m average 63 and I´m a legend too, that tier is gonna be a bit packed!

Incindently, I´m Level 30... I´ve no idea how that goes compared to other people, but anyway lol.

• TheJW
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:32 AM

Very nice. I just logged in to find I was elevated to Master. Fun challenges lie ahead; not sure I'm ready for the jump and was hoping for that Tour Pro ranking. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Congrats again to all the people who made it to Legend status.

• atadad
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:35 AM

I spend money on equipment to try to improve on this game. I will never shoot scores like the hand full of people you see at the top of every leader board. Putting me in the same league with them is a crock. Now my meter is so jerky I can't even play.

I don't know how much revenue is generated by our credit card accounts, but I do know WGT has gotten the last dime they will ever get from mine.

• thumbwrench
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:38 AM

I'm at a 71+ avg and a newly minted and admittedly unwilling master. My level is also 30. Oh well; off to the course...

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:39 AM

they go by how low your avg. has been not at the time of chang. and i believe everyone is a 30 well the advanced tiers atleast. cinder i have a question why cant i play in any of the weekly/monthly tourneys only tourney i can enter is the wk.36 pay multie round one. anyone else have this problem.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:46 AM

i got an email saying 

"Congratulations, you have advanced to the Tour Master tier! As a bonus for improving your game, WGT credits in the amount of 400.00 C have been awarded to your account."

then i got an email after saying

"Congratulations, you have advanced to the Legend tier! As a bonus for improving your game, WGT credits in the amount of 800.00 C have been awarded to your account.""

what a way to excite me then scare me.

could you please explain ?

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:49 AM

I don't see what's changed other than Legends having Championship green speeds to putt on. That and the fact that you cannot scroll through your clubs using the mouse, lol....

RSS