Forums

Help › Forums

Legend!

Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:45 PM (57 replies)
  • Buckthebuck
    572 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:08 AM

So I'm a legend and the meter changes? Normally when i point my mouse on the meter the swing icon thingy comes up and the moise pointer goes away now they both stay there that's a bit annoying. Its makes it feel like im dragging the swing icon around instead of it just being the swing icon. whatever they do with legend level and stuff dosent bother me please fix the meter!!! hahaha

• lvlichaels
    24 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:16 AM

Yes Fly I see a ton of peeps complaining about the meter and green speeds already. As a master who is in the 68 to 71 range as far as AVG is conserened there is no way i can play with tourney greens all the time.

those who are locked out of the weekly games now yes you are gonna be out of some for a week others for a month. poor planning it is starting to look like

it happened to me everytime i switched levels i would get the your level does not match your clubs or some such.

• mekongmarcus
    152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:17 AM

Meter is a total joke.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:18 AM

I was certain i'd be tour pro after the update... but instead i drew master with a 68 average.  Plus: Got lot's of credits.  Minus: Can't use them for useful stuff till i play a whole lot more.  Plus: Equipment in the shop remained largely the same.  Minus: More expensive now.  Will they compensate with more chances for free credits?

• bartjones
    72 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:25 AM

I'm a little confused. I was just browsing through the Pro Shop and it seems that the driver and iron set I'm currently using (G10 8.0 Master driver and G10 Irons Steel) would not be available to me now (had I not already owned them), even though I'm a "Legend" Level 30 playing off the most difficult tees.

It seems the longest hitting driver a player at that level can buy is the Rapture V2 which averages 245 yards. Good luck playing with that on BP, Oakmont or some of the holes on SA. It really doesn't seem to make much sense. Am I missing something there?

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:29 AM

Looks like my current driver, the Tour Pro 9.5 is gone too. Glad I bought it before then. Wonder how we level up though. Would be nice with more info than "interacting with other players". Does that mean tournaments are pointless now and matchplay is the only way to level up? That would be very strange.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:39 AM

Who is WGTCinder?

• bartjones
    72 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:40 AM

strange indeed. I'm hoping there will be some clarification from WGT in the next few days.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:13 AM

my meter is complete chit..and my spin keeps getting stuck,and strange things are flashing all over the place..and yes wgt i cleared everything out..now i wont need to have my tires rotated cus cleaning your cache fixes everything..

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:30 AM

Its all screwed up!   To the Legend status tier:  Any ones meter faster than before?           Its as fast now as it was without the purchased balls!     I now have to spend another month trying to learn speed control!  Rubish, pure Rubish.

My meter is stuttering also and I too an getting  little things  flashing on my screen.

RSS