Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM (88 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:16 PM

I am not dishonest either..here is the WTF ??  thread I was talking about

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:21 PM

Andy this is wtf??.................... what about the thread just (wtf) wtf I'm confused why you attacked this guy? and again the thread was                              wtf         only

edit........you told some one too grow up for asking a question..I.'m sorry it bewildered me.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:47 PM

ok, I'll go try find it, but as I said "I stand by everything I say, ALWAYS "..rightly or wrongly

And TBH I can argue that Black is White and that the Sun rises in the West...and have you doubting yourself  !!

It's all in the IQ, though they do say ' a little knowledge is a dangerous thing '

Something you'll never need to worry your pretty little head over...lmao

Andy

Edit: searched 'WTF' and many, many  pages, you'll have to be more specific..

I know you held out an 'olive branch' on my wall, BUT......don't start something you can't finish ?

According to Einsteins General Theory of Relativity, if you were backpedalling any faster , you'd be going forward !

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:02 PM

alcaucin:

Andy

I think this is my proof how can you post something and not remember what you posted. People like you are why I'm going to start posting, this is just way too comical.....

Lmao he had to do a search where he has posted.. Way beyond comical

Edit...If google ever shuts down your in a heap of trouble...Way to rely the internet, good luck if the power ever goes out....

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:08 PM

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

Andy

I think this is my proof how can you post something and not remember what you posted. People like you are why I'm going to start posting, this is just way too comical.....

Lmao he had to do a search where he has posted.. Way beyond comical

You were entertaining for a while but at 7.05 am you are becoming tedious.

I wish I could say it was fun whilst it lasted but that would disingenuous of me !

Hasta Luego -4 Boy !

Andy

EDIT :  sent you a sleeve of what you are using.....worth the price for comedic value alone..

Encantado   

Muchas Gracias

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:27 PM

Tis funny Andy, apparently you need things spelled out for you.Things you can't google you just don't understand do you?

I'm done with your incompetence...........And what about your idiotic response in the WTF thread?????

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:40 PM

shoeshinethis:
    apparently you need things spelled out for you.Things you can't google you just don't understand do you?

You have been promoting it so much I googled 'shoeshinethis'.......

It came up with a disparaging remark for a Ladies 'area '...at least I think that, that is what that four letter word meant..Tis very hard for me with my limited intelligence an'll

Andy

EDIT : I see you deleted your double post..you haven't got much right tonight have you ?

More to be pitied than laughed at !

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:58 PM

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 11:05 PM

^^ pipe dreams Mike, if only .....lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 11:17 PM

alcaucin:

^^ pipe dreams Mike, if only .....lol

I had to say something, seeing two guys I've enjoyed playing with...being at odds with each other...both who have great senses of humor should find some common ground.

RSS