Forums

Help › Forums

wow what a great support team?

Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM (88 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 11:29 PM

I was enjoying the verbal joust ( what there was of it ) 

No angst against ya man...been on for 6 hours and getting steadily more drunk..

8.27 am, not hit a ball yet..takes me an hour to warm up too ! lol

Andy

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 5:03 AM

Woah... please everyone just calm down for a minute here.  Getting into a tl;dr internet fight rarely if ever solves anything.

There's only one entity worth getting mad at in this topic... WGT support for a complete *** response to a suspected problem.  With the prices this business charges for balls and clubs they must be raking in some serious dough... so why can't they afford a support team that can at least give you an on-topic response to your problems???

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 5:31 AM

That is a business secret like many others. And, their mission statement probably includes "only speak positive".

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 8:18 AM

alcaucin:

burchell123:
    the forums are here for us to voice our opinions and i voiced mine.NOT even my wife or own mother get's me to shut up bud

And in that vain you are in dire danger of turning into CIB !

You have to put up or shut up ?

Not a directive, just an observation.....

Andy

Barman order me a pint of whatever this guy was drinking last night

WHAT?

Lighter fluid costs that much

i'll stick to the beer

ROCKY

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:25 AM

The bottom line is, VEM is always going to be here. But then i ask myself why is it here at all? Everyone gets it. At the end of the day we probably get an even amount. But there ain't no way we get it evenly in each round.

If i get 2 occasions of VEM in the 100cr Congressional f9 RG and i shoot a 30 and Rocky gets no VEM and shoots a 28 then is that fair? No you say. But then if Rocky gets 2 occasions of VEM in the 1000cr Cabo RG and shoots a 58 and i get no VEM and shoot a 56 is that fair. No thats not fair either. But i know where i want my VEM to happen. The 100cr one all day long. So you see, we all get VEM but where and when we get it isn't fair at all.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:39 AM

DAZZA501:

The bottom line is, VEM is always going to be here. But then i ask myself why is it here at all? Everyone gets it. At the end of the day we probably get an even amount. But there ain't no way we get it evenly in each round.

If i get 2 occasions of VEM in the 100cr Congressional f9 RG and i shoot a 30 and Rocky gets no VEM and shoots a 28 then is that fair? No you say. But then if Rocky gets 2 occasions of VEM in the 1000cr Cabo RG and shoots a 58 and i get no VEM and shoot a 56 is that fair. No thats not fair either. But i know where i want my VEM to happen. The 100cr one all day long. So you see, we all get VEM but where and when we get it isn't fair at all.

Sadly true dazza,i must admit my original post to wgt support was a bit of rant after what i felt as an unfair share of WTF shots on the b9's after i was doing we'll,whether the post made a differnce or not no one can tell,the last 2 days no v.e.m. shot a 56 and won in yesterday with a 55.maybe it was just  everyone else's turn for vem.What goes around comes around but as you say dazza we'd rather have it in a 100 rg not the 1000

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:50 AM

burchell123:
    What goes around comes around but as you say dazza we'd rather have it in a 100 rg not the 1000

I'd rather not have any at all. I'd rather the game be about skill and not luck. Then i might just start playing the game a bit more instead of logging on, reading the forums and switching off again.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 11:58 AM

hey burch - if I pick a fight with you for not signing up in the club cc v cc thing yet - will you send me a sleeve like andy did to shine ? lol

not my nature but hey - gotsta get paid :)

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 12:05 PM

burchell123:

DAZZA501:

Sadly true dazza,i must admit my original post to wgt support was a bit of rant after what i felt as an unfair share of WTF shots on the b9's after i was doing we'll,whether the post made a differnce or not no one can tell,the last 2 days no v.e.m. shot a 56 and won in yesterday with a 55.maybe it was just  everyone else's turn for vem.What goes around comes around but as you say dazza we'd rather have it in a 100 rg not the 1000

I think we should also remember the standard  deviations  on top as well. With both good it's where I played my best rounds. Both at their worse, and my WTF  baddest rounds happen. 

It's very  frustrating....

But thats WGT and real golf down to a tee. So I just play on and  aspect  it, I know it can go on for many rounds. But damn that's all we can do.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 12:33 PM

burchell123:

alcaucin:

burchell123:
    the forums are here for us to voice our opinions and i voiced mine.NOT even my wife or own mother get's me to shut up bud

And in that vain you are in dire danger of turning into CIB !

You have to put up or shut up ?

Not a directive, just an observation.....

Andy

Barman order me a pint of whatever this guy was drinking last night

WHAT?

Lighter fluid costs that much

i'll stick to the beer

ROCKY

I had many responses to each line, but...

Not really in the mood right now to ' joust '

My original observation stands though....' put up or shut up ', y...

"You are in dire need of an enema " ..that wasn't it...Sorry,Typo!

"You are in dire danger of turning into CIB"...and no one wants to tread that path ?

Andy

RSS