Forums

Help › Forums

wow what a great support team?

Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM (88 replies)
  • burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:03 PM

MBaggese:

AW FFS, I've a feeling I started this crappage that is rolling out with my post to Burch-which I apologized for-...but geez, how did we get to where we are now?

Eff the BS Gents...just make a nice _non credit- MP...and see 3 out of 5 who walks the walk, or talks the talk.

Bring it all back down to Earth, ...Dang I hate seeing good players, and friends, going off like this.

Hey...I'll start off as the number one whipping boy!!!

none of this was you bro,i got bored of my rg's today,just fancied a crack at this tool,it's been worth it's weight in gold

For me it's all about the banter,today was more fun than playing for a change mate

I don't do mp and not for free anyway and i don't need the guy's credits anyway

i appreciate you posting though sir

ROCKY

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:06 PM

MBaggese:
    AW FFS, I've a feeling I started this crappage that is rolling out with my post to Burch-which I apologized for-...but geez, how did we get to where we are now?

Yup, it's all your fault :)))

MBaggese:
    Eff the BS Gents...just make a nice _non credit- MP...and see 3 out of 5 who walks the walk, or talks the talk.

Hey, I agree..when it comes down to this game we can all beat each other on any given day / round..

I was enjoying the tit for tat but prolly time to bury the hatchet..( wish it was in their fookin heads ) Nooo I'm trying to be nice..

( I couldn't resist, siento )

So in that vain..lets try and see if we enjoy each others company on the course, because us interacting on the forum, seems to have gone down like a lead balloon :))

Andy

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:12 PM

Andy I'm cool with everything, was just uber pissed at the game yesterday.

see ya on the course

and can ya change my -4 nickname I just shot a 28   lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:20 PM

shoeshinethis:

Andy I'm cool with everything, was just uber pissed at the game yesterday.

see ya on the course

and can ya change my -4 nickname I just shot a 28   lol

Ok 7 / 8 under boy..lol

I just like the crack...a bit like ROCKY

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:21 PM

alcaucin:

MBaggese:

Yup, it's all your fault :)))

MBaggese:

Hey, I agree..when it comes down to this game we can all beat each other on any given day / round..

I was enjoying the tit for tat but prolly time to bury the hatchet..( wish it was in their fookin heads ) Nooo I'm trying to be nice..

( I couldn't resist, siento )

So in that vain..lets try and see if we enjoy each others company on the course, because us interacting on the forum, seems to have gone down like a lead balloon :))

Andy

Best fun iv'e had in a long time here,which bit wen't down like a lead balloon?

i loved all of it ;-)

this time of morn night whatever i still can't spell your name alcopops your stuck with(couldn't resist)

As for the course the fun starts all again tomorrow.i'll still be more worried about vem than all you guys ;-)

ROCKY

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:32 PM

burchell123:

Best fun iv'e had in a long time here,which bit wen't down like a lead balloon?

i loved all of it ;-)

LOL Yeah, me too, was so busy chatting last night and tonight...not played yet !

Was fun all..thx Mike ( feeling better ? )  :-))

Sometimes you can have a better time on forums...

Andy ( pops )

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:46 PM

I love ya all.

Now go

Eff ya selves;)

Glad ya'll getting to a common ground...frustration sets in, Steves wife was at my place the other night, Andys Bird was at my doorstep...FFS...I was in a rush!...

Then saw Rocky's post, knowing his GF was onthe way over, I was just trying to deflect the attention...Wheew!!!...snuck by that one.!!!

Then G had to pop in and remind me I can never be as fast as he is (check his profile)...

But in the end...I hope all things come out well:)

OH!!!!

"We don't need no Steeeeeeeeeenking Moderators"

:)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM

burchell123:

Cerino wins trophy

Dumbest post of the day

you get a sleeve too,wipe your nose on this one

not sure whats worse now vem,cheats or inbreds who troll the forums because they can't play ;-)

Big talk little ****.

RSS