Forums

Help › Forums

wow what a great support team?

Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM (88 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 5:37 PM

burchell123:
    As for give it a rest,the forums are here for us to voice our opinions and i voiced mine.NOT even my wife or own mother get's me to shut up bud

It's all good Bro,

I know you're a very good player...just hate to see ya go down the path of many very good players who feel -19 is due to them, because they put up -10 on a front nine.

Just keeping things in perspective...i/e had you went - 7 front and -7 back, you'd know wht I mean.

No animosity here on my part, sorry for the harshness of "give it a rest"..probably uncalled for by me.

Regards.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 6:45 PM

Come on any one that doesn't see that this game has become an effing joke, is only fooling your self or doesn't know how to play.  

The way I have been allowed to play. you would think I wouldn't know how to walk or get my self to work.

The deviation or vem is outta control, I thank god I have never deposited an effing dime on this bs of a sight.

And yes I believe this vem or deviation is not the same for everyone. I thought this game was rigged since day one on this sight, the only reason why I kept playing was because I was bored and had time, and it was free.

I feel sorry for people that actually deposit there own money on this rigged sight.

This game has become too easy and it's painfully obvious that this crap has been going on since the day I started here. I use to think I hit a bad shot bad putt but I now I know what the eff is going on....

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 6:58 PM

burchell123:
    the forums are here for us to voice our opinions and i voiced mine.NOT even my wife or own mother get's me to shut up bud

And in that vain you are in dire danger of turning into CIB !

You have to put up or shut up ?

Not a directive, just an observation.....

Andy

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:00 PM

shoeshinethis:
    And yes I believe this vem or deviation is not the same for everyone. I thought this game was rigged since day one on this sight, the only reason why I kept playing was because I was bored and had time, and it was free.

Sorry for this peeps.....   I'm going to get slammed I know.

Maybe not rigged....   but I do agree with what ya saying.

-Roger

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:02 PM

shoeshinethis:
     Come on any one that doesn't see that this game has become an effing joke, is only fooling your self or doesn't know how to play.

Bullsh*t !!!!  

Best golf game I've found in all respects, and....

I'm very honest with myself and I sure can play.

Next.......

Andy

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:07 PM

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

Bullsh*t !!!!

I'm very honest with myself and I sure can play.

Next.......

Andy

Yep you can play....Selective courses that is, Kiawah isn't that bad give it it try. or just keep playing the courses you play well at...

nuff said..........

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:10 PM

shoeshinethis:
    Yep you can play....Selective courses that is, Kiawah isn't that bad give it it try

Well ty for stating the obvious and I don't play kiawah because 61's to me are an anathema 

shoeshinethis:
    . or just keep playing the courses you play well at...

That would be all ...like to test that theory out for coin ??

Andy

Edit:  pay pal or same  $60 bet over any 18 but kiawah..I fancy hitting a 57 o 58

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:12 PM

mantis0014:

shoeshinethis:

Sorry for this peeps.....   I'm going to get slammed I know.

Maybe not rigged....   but I do agree with what ya saying.

-Roger

Your right I shouldn't have said rigged. What I meant was the dev. or vem has been here since day 1 for me.

edit.....Thx Roger I figured I would get slammed too and I did, bit I had enough.......

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:25 PM

alcaucin:

Well ty for stating the obvious and I don't play kiawah because 60's to me are an anathema 

shoeshinethis:
    . or just keep playing the courses you play well at...

That would be all ...like to test that theory out for coin ??

Andy

Edit:  pay pal or same  $60 bet over any 18 but kiawah..wanna hit a 57 / 58

LMAO......Buddy I have been on this sight for awhile and read the forums everyday, and usually you get to the thesaurus like you just did....If your that uber smart you should realize that  90% of people, haven't a clue what anathema means..lol, you have to love google and thesaurus.com

And good call on the 60$ bet..what a joke!!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:38 PM

shoeshinethis:
    .If your that uber smart you should realize that  90% of people, haven't a clue what anathema means..lol,

I'm not ya fookin Buddy..Bud

I think you are in the 10% that didn't know or had to google it..it's not that difficult a word and in common usage in general......maybe or as seems within your circle of friends...not so much ?

I take it you're not up for a $60 game ?

I'll come down to your level then.....$6 bet and same ground rules -4 Boy !!

Hope you win too, seems you need something to justify your existance.

Andy

Edit :- and FYI, I am very intelligent..

^^ That statement could be construed as boastful but if you've got it...flaunt it !!

RSS