Help › Forums

wow what a great support team?

Mon, Dec 2 2013 8:14 AM (88 replies)
  • shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:49 PM

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:
    .If your that uber smart you should realize that  90% of people, haven't a clue what anathema means..lol,

I'm not ya fookin Buddy..Bud

I think you are in the 10% that didn't know or had to google it..it's not that difficult a word and in common usage in general......maybe or as seems within your circle of friends...not so much ?

I take it you're not up for a $60 game ?

I'll come down to your level then.....$6 bet and same ground rules -4 Boy !!

Hope you win too, seems you need something to justify your existance.

Andy

Edit :- and FYI, I am very intelligent..

^^ That statement could be construed as boastful but if you've got it...flaunt it !!

Are you on your period? And  wtf was that comment on the wtf thread?Is this why your panties are in a bunch? Go pet your *** and take a chillpill pal....(pal err buddy meaning sarcasm...sarcasm is sometimes tough for idiots to figure out)

Edit hey look everyone I'm smart I know how to use google....lmao

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:52 PM

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:
    .If your that uber smart you should realize that  90% of people, haven't a clue what anathema means..lol,

I think you are in the 10% that didn't know or had to google it..it's not that difficult a word and in common usage in general......maybe or as seems within your circle of friends...not so much ?

Andy

^^ That statement could be construed as boastful but if you've got it...flaunt it !!

Are you on your period? And  wtf was that comment on the wtf thread?Is this why your panties are in a bunch? Go pet your *** and take a chillpill pal....(pal err buddy meaning sarcasm...sarcasm is sometimes tough for idiots to figure out)

To quote Pizza ^^ "stay classy "....looks like that ship has sailed ?

What a PLEBIAN ! ( chuckles to oneself )

Stupid but entertaining...crack on lad, you're keeping me awake..gracias

( 4.56 am )

Andy

EDIT := PS.. You don't pet a p*ssy, you stroke it...an anathema to you I know !

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:01 PM

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

Andy

You need to remember I have been reading the forums for awhile, and never posting.So now that I have I am really annoyed with people like yourself, that uses google to perpetuate yourself..

edit...and someone is pissed about the wtf thread

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:07 PM

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

Andy

You need to remember I have been reading the forums for awhile, and never posting.So now that I have I am really annoyed with people like yourself, that uses google to perpetuate yourself..

Woah..lol   I don't NEED to remember anything..

Your thoughts will not impact on my life one iota !

You've been on the forum for a while ??

Strange you don't register in my mind...then again I tend to tune out the dross.

Andy

( any word on the $$ match ? )

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:19 PM

shoeshinethis:
    Are you on your period?

That might be hard to accomplish, being male...says a lot about the kind of mindset you have though..

shoeshinethis:
    And  wtf was that comment on the wtf thread?

If you will be so kind to extrapolate ( google it ) I will respond, I could find out what you are chatting about but have not the inclination to search and whatever I said I stand by..ALWAYS

Andy

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:23 PM

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:

Andy

Woah..lol   I don't NEED to remember anything..

Your thoughts will not impact on my life one iota !

You've been on the forum for a while ??

Strange you don't register in my mind...then again I tend to tune out the dross.

Andy

( any word on the $ match ? )

How can some one so (smart) post to my comment. Do you read or just do selective reading like you do your games. I said I never post I just have been reading since joining the game. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Why would I play you for cash? You seem very dishonest and I doubt I would collect my winnings from you, there is no one to police you in paying me.

edit...how do you not remember commenting on the wtf thread?????? COME ON ARE YOU FOR REAL!!! You will have to admit that you just post before reading or google takes too long....This is just comical and I'm done with this guy.........

Andy has too much time on  his hands... GOOGLE that Andy.....

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:45 PM

shoeshinethis:
    edit...how do you not remember commenting on the wtf thread?????? COME ON ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!

If it is the one I think you are on about, I was giving sleeves away for best sporting moments ?

shoeshinethis:
     Why would I play you for cash? You seem very dishonest and I doubt I would collect my winnings from you, there is no one to police you in paying me.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I'm dishonest but if that's your opinion then you are very welcome to it ..

And to answer your question -- I would NEVER welch on a bet and I'm happy to say that here on a public forum, who can then become the police force you allude to ....

shoeshinethis:
    I never post I just have been reading since joining the game. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Yes I understand completely..no need to shout ?

And you saying you " NEVER " post is...how can I put this succinctly ?

err..B*llshit, ( harking back to the beginning ), and a bare face lie to boot !

Andy

EDIT : ok getting to find out where your level is...6 credits a game then over 18 ?? I'll even do kiawah just for you -4 Boy  xx

lol, the saddest part is you'll still fookin lose !

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:56 PM

Andy where did I say I never posted? Like usual with you, you  read in between the lines, stop doing that. Start reading everything, it helps everyone help you.

we'll get through this but you need us to help you, All you have to do is start reading everything, and how about the wft thread?

edit...lmoa he says he's giving sleeves away in the wtf thread....when he's bashing the guy for asking icon a ?

Buddy (sarcasm) are you for real or are you here for entertainment because your getting to be just damn funny...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:06 PM

shoeshinethis:
    have been reading the forums for awhile, and never posting.

^ there, is where you said you " NEVER" post.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:11 PM

alcaucin:

shoeshinethis:
    have been reading the forums for awhile, and never posting.

^ there, is where you said you " NEVER" post.

Got me.............Never posting meant my 450+ to your 4000+ and most of mine was in a cc forum...So my 400 posts meant nobody has really seen me post....

RSS