Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:13 AM

YancyCan:
    Anyone who makes it thru all 24+ minutes in one shot would amaze me.

I did 2 times .  Great report Sir Yancy . And it was fun helping Team Yancy .

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 12:02 PM

Left one paranormal thing out of the report:

--- Martin Kaymer ---

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:14 AM

I done wanted to share some of the best comments that Team Yancy has received on our video workins and whatnots. This is viewed best by clicking the YouTube logo below and going to a new window player there. Once there, click on the "enlarge" button and such that what be on the bottom right corner of the screen on this page. Makes it easier fer a feller to read em and such. Sincerely, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 10:13 AM

Well now - that past week been so much going on - just flew on by and such.
    Moving forward in our never ending work to expose the theorem on the:
     "Alien Colonizaton of Earth via Golf Courses"

So, was all up on the Congressional playing a Blitzer game with PaulTon & a newer WGTer what be named IndyScott38. Both are fine people and whatnots. While we was playing, I was of course with me eyes peeled and as often happens in Blitzer games - I saw a course angle photo that I had not what never seen before. I firmly believe the photo below shows what has to be some sort of time-travel-tube of some kind, likely beta - but its right there and it is keeping me up at night and such. As an aside, there also be a weird white object in the distance & some red spotted regions which might be what Dr. Moose been seeking and whatnots (they be in the circles)

Heres a closelier up look to show it more betters:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:28 AM

Medford Mel lines up for an epic birdie putt from about 19" and whatnots right here.

--- SPOILER ALERT DONT READ BELOW ---

---  IF U DONT WANNA KNOW IF HE MAKES THE PUTT---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Yes, Mel hits an epic putt right here! Watch as it hangs on the lip for almost 3 seconds before finding the bottom of the cup.

What we found intriguable & very paranormal was right after his golf ball drops in, we both heard applause. However, there was no gallery or people watching us - so we have declared this course as a "Paranormal Haunted Hot-Spot" and will be returning all up there to find out whats really going on.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:36 PM

YancyCan:

Mr Ambassador,

I am quite frankly appalled at the shocking level of implied indifference to your application of scientific methodology, as pertains to alien colonization via golf courses, that was displayed in this video. This does, however, validate my suspicion that said colonization is progressing faster than the bell curve may indicate. It is quite obvious to me that either "A", these respondents have been reprogrammed to spew such vitriolic nonsense, or "B" they're about three sandwiches short of a picnic. At any rate, please do carry on with your findin's and such as I know, WGT, golf, and the world in general is much better for it.

Sincereally,

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 9:30 AM

Thanks fer them kind words and such Doc.

Truly - All of Team Yancy got a little "kick" out of those comments!
    We think of like this - If these commenters took the time to watch our videos, log-in to whatever video site theyre on, and then type kindergarden insults at us - We must be doing something right & whatnots! The comments were hand picked out of many many many comments & the "Comments" video should be looked at as an aside if you all will please.

Now how about some Alien Enforcement Action:

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 12:36 PM

Sorry to burst yer bubble - but thats my 80 year old Dad taking a leak !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:55 PM

bypass07:

Sorry to burst yer bubble - but thats my 80 year old Dad taking a leak !!

Well what you knows Bypas07 (and your story checks out & whatnots) might not be part of the Alien Colonizations via the Golfer Courses Theory we chase - but this common man thinks it still be a paranormal event - and Team Yancy has much respect for your Pops and his rebellious & proper behavior considerable the situation.

My personable pet-peeve deal all on the golf courses is the guys who carry their own EMPTY plastic water bottles, Gatorade containers and the like hidden in their bag or cart before teeing off. I am sensitive to incontinences issues and such, but it causes me the anxietyies watching men in their cart filling those up and acting like their looking for their sandwich or whatnots. Even worse is the "gentlemen" who after filling said containers either toss them into bushes on the course or when they roll out and down a cart path or finding em left in a cart that been used before you and the like.

Thanks for the clarification. I am cereal. This helps us move on to the other 1500 screen shots we are analyzing up down in the bunker.

Regards, My name is Yancy

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 8:37 AM

YancyCan:

My personable pet-peeve deal all on the golf courses is the guys who carry their own EMPTY plastic water bottles, Gatorade containers and the like hidden in their bag or cart before teeing off. I am sensitive to incontinences issues and such, but it causes me the anxietyies watching men in their cart filling those up and acting like their looking for their sandwich or whatnots. Even worse is the "gentlemen" who after filling said containers either toss them into bushes on the course or when they roll out and down a cart path or finding em left in a cart that been used before you and the like.

while in israel, working on a kibbutz - i lived next door (30 - 60 volunteers living in the area ) to an aussie that would fill up a 2 litre bottle at night and then put it in one of the communal fridges ........ ah those were the days :)

RSS