Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 11:22 AM

Hello - my name is Yancy.

The feller that be processins our footage has just sent me the footage from a recent explorable I did on a golf course all up in the Portland, Oregon areas. While I did done find some paranormal evidence to prove me theory about alien colonization via golf courses.....the SOLID was not seen till I saw this footage and whatnot.

"If you were an alien flying over this rock and wanting to land, what better place than a green golf course" - Yancy

Special thanks to Opyeuclid for the encouragement to keep on task to prove my null hypothibles after being abducted together all up on St. Andrews and such.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 2:01 PM

wow Yancy ,  you had my attention, for a captivating  10.24 minutes  of some of your best investigating  to date ,  i cant say much ,but  they are watching you  ,always behind  your back, so you miss them  ,,,, they are smart.      Great stuff Yancy  ,   and thanks for risking  to come face to face with Sashquash  big toe   .                   Frapp a fan of the unexplaineble,and wathnots . 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 2:51 PM

OMG Mr Yancy  . As I watched your Vid I had something strange like overpowering me .

I felt cold and had a uneasy sensation that some one else was in the room .

As the Vid played on I found that I could no longer move or take my eyes off the screen !!!

Then  I saw " IT " .  All them there flashbacks of the Mother Ship were rushing around in my mind ,

Time stood still as them last few Sec,s of the Vid played .

Thats when I saw  the clock on the wall and that 1 hour had passed . 

1/2 of my pack of smokes was gone and All my beer had been drank AND all my tin foil was shaped into hats AND who ever made the PB&J sandwitches left a mess in the kitchen .

I think " They "  were here ...................

OPY

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:49 PM

YancyCan:
    after being abducted together all up on St. Andrews and such.

Are you ready to talk about it yet?

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 4:22 AM

Outstanding videya Mr. Ambassdor ! Your investigatables never cease to amaze !

Doc :)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 4:44 AM

Stay solid sire ..

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:32 PM

A great attempt at an investigation into the paranormal. Although i totally agree with the nimbus colimbus theory I felt that your bag was totally ill prepared !! you forgot some of the most valueable equipment !! you need to carry in your bag the following :

1)geiger counter

2)12 guage shotgun

3) chainsaw

4) 9 mm pistol

5)infrared detector

6)hockey stick (for extra reach)

furthermore the use of hounds would greatly increase your ability to sniff out aliens sasquatches and their scat piles. 

forget about Hobgoblins and concentrate on sprites as they are more common !!

we all appreciate your efforts and keep up the good work !!

did you check sattelite images first ??

Please keep us posted !!

oh damn - i fell down and can't reach my beer !!    help me please !!!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:36 PM

OH YEAH - geat one of those battery powered fly swatters. just to keep to camera man awake !!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 8:23 PM

LMAO  BYPASS07     ,good stuff to   lollllll   .  :)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:27 PM

coming soon to the WGT Elite Collection

The Yancy Can Utility Belt

put you orders in now - only a limited supply !!

RSS