Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 2:57 PM

oilyrag:
    while in israel, working on a kibbutz - i lived next door (30 - 60 volunteers living in the area ) to an aussie that would fill up a 2 litre bottle at night and then put it in one of the communal fridges ........ ah those were the days :)

Again Sir OilyRag rings in with an epic story from the before times & whatnots!

Regards - Yancy

(these stories are best told without photos please)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 3:02 PM

Now an opportunity fell in my lap this week when I got a call out to the rurals area just outside of Portland, Oregon to investigate (again) the talking mystic psychic blanket that also moves and whatnots!

Up at the local "Gas & Grub" - Igrabbed me 3/4 of them local style mini-newspapers and as I was working my coffee and haribos, I perused thru them. Then it came popping right out at me - a land parcel that could fulfill y personal dream of creating an 18hole "YancyLand" Par2.5 Private Golf Club.

Obviouslyies, this style of course could be done on a smaller parcel of land than a true championship par72 18hole course and such. My people tell me that there is room on this lot for an 18hole Par2.5 course - a new modern clubhouse complete with all the amenities. It would feature: locker-room, restaurant, bar, pro shop, swimming pool, practice area and 100 yard target-style driving range among much more.

If we were to go full luxury out there it could house a heli-pad even and a 2runway small plane landing strip adjunct feature on nearby alternate property.

But this would have to be the most exclusive golf facility in the USA - as it can only accommodate 8 players maximum at any given time.

Interested parties please contact me (My name is Yancy) all up here on the WGT.com.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Regards, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 11:01 AM

Found more footage of Medford Mel making a birdie putt - and right after AGAIN we gots us the phantom ghost gallery clapping it up and whatnots.

We calls it: "Golfing With Ghosts"

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 30 2014 11:34 AM

--- KIAWAH ISLAND MARSH PONDS WHAT BE HAUNTED ALERT ---

I was on a bender over the weekend and whatnot and late at night/early am there me spots a rising apparition - ghost - spirit from a marsh pond on the Kiawah Island Golf Club. After goggling this thouroughlies - I found that there is a known spirit that frequents the marshy arenas in this area - a man they call Theodore whom passed on in the 1950's.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 1 2014 10:02 AM

So doing some editings and whatnots and we found another one where when Medford Mel rocks home about a 7 foot putt for birdie - and AGAIN we have clapping but no gallery????

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:47 AM

Nice game Yan..I fookin knew you had  help..;-))  Andy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 11:26 PM

alcaucin:
    Nice game Yan..I fookin knew you had  help..;-))  Andy

Nah - I am jus a common man who overcame the odds and schooled you sir!
    (remember my ball died and I played last 3/4 hole with starters even)

FINAL SCORES:
    YANCYCAN: 85,725
    ALCAUCIN:   74,049

Great Match - Good Times!
    Glad we finally played.
    Rematch?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:29 AM

Congratulations on your win Yancy.. I'm sure Alcaucin is very appreciative of the lesson you gave him too. 

I was just looking down into the wooded area in the Hilversumsche photo above (My name is ISH) and I thought I might have seen an apparition about 8 yds south of the pin.. was wondering if you might have a closer look and confirm that sighting for me..

I appreciate the time and whatnot.. (My name is ISH)

Happy hunting..

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:27 PM

ISH47:
    My name is ISH

Hello - My name is Yancy. Pleasure to meet yous and whatnots.
    Me & Alcaucin battled fiercely for that Blitz match - things got REAL when I defaulted to the starter balls and such on the 7th hole.

As fer yer sightings and such - I have grabbed a copy of that image and forwarded it to our bunker for the analysisables (BETA). I think there might just be something other-wordly and all that stuff - but need to look more closelier. There will be a full report (BETA) ASAPS.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 3:51 PM

Well, just today done some deep researchins on the Hilversmooche image that ISH pointed out a paranormal possibles on - had to go way back, way, way back in time but I thinks now that we got a SOLID lead on this. Stay with me now.

Was busy working on Team Yancy's new short documentary on an old old building all up in the Portland arenas and such.
    Team Yancy Presents: "Don't Go - Gasco"

Our short documentary on the historic GasCo building in Portland.
    located for 101 years under the St. John's Bridge off Highway 30 at:

7900 NW St. Helens Rd Portland, Oregon 97210

Northwest Natural Gas which took over this company and left the building unoccupied since 1957. Natural Gas became the cheapest to produce fuel and they stopped manufacturing gasoline from oil and coal on the larger facility which surrounds this former administration building. In 2001 it was declared a contaminated Federal SuperFund site.

The GasCo building was slated for demolition this summer of 2014 by Northwest Natural Gas. However, when they heard a citizen preservationist group was exploring ways to save it, NW Natural has given this group some time to explore funding ideas.

RSS