Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 8:05 PM

andyson:

When you get back take a look at this replay I found while surfing the WGT News archives...

Strange goings-on at Oakmont

camera 1: Invisible man takes a shot

camera 3: ball bouncing in the sky!

The SHOCKING full video report is (beta), but almost ready fer publishing.
    Encourage y'alls to watch the replay above so will be more sensicals when
    our findings are published on the ASAPS.

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 4:38 PM

So I am all up on the Pinehurst #2 doins me qualifying rounds (allegedly) as I made the turn at +7 and whatnots. I was about ready to declare this course as "Non-Paranormal" as I had my two rovers with me taking footage from all angles and can find nothing unusuables here.
    Just lots of the pine trees and the sandy rough arenas. But I was lining up a monster put when our robot spider pinged me with an alert - then this happened:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 9:21 PM

Well - Team Yancy had a fine weekend explorins some haunted spots as well as golf course here in Portland arenas where multiple Sasquatch encounters have what been documented as well. However, on the last stop of the day I (this is Yancy) was attacked by a rogue Hobgoblin and had to seek emergency room treatment with the stitches on me eyelid and all that whatnots medicals.

Trying to get a Pinehurst Paranormables Beta Report out for all of the fine folks up here on the WGT as well as for the turing pros.

Stay with me now please.
    Sincereally, Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 4:53 AM

A slight scheduling error an' a few stitches kept Mr. Ambassador from joining Opy an' I fer a look / see around Pinecursed today. Agent Opy & I  did some recon & Opy found some spots that need further investigation. I did a solo recon earlier an' was able  to get screen shots of a suspected "Flammula Timor", which later proved to be one of them "eliptical allusions" or some such.

photo 244c3665-f07b-4b8e-bbdd-9c4e88cd44cd_zpsb76ff882.jpg

Research is ongoing, an' field investigations will continue.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:21 PM

Doc and I did a Quick search cause Yancy didnt make the ETA and we were burning daylight . We found some things But I didnt want to be there with out backup So we cut out early till we could have a full Team .

Then Yancy stopped by and said lets go . Now then Yancy sure didnt look so good after his Rouge Hobgoblin run in,  But the True Paranormal Trooper he is was not going to stop him .

Yancy and I  went by Doc,s house ,  Doc,s lights were on but nobody was home .

So Yancy and I went over to PineCone course thinking Doc was there for a look see , Yancy had a tip from the Hot Line about " Strange Things " on the back 9 . Let me tell you that we found some Odd stuff and whatnots .

What ever is going on there " They " did not want Team Yancy searching the place . 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 9:57 PM

OKS....Got lots of tips n reportins and much more for this year's annual:
    --- WGT US OPEN PARANORMAL PINEHURST#2 REPORT ---

I am breaking out me special Haribo stash and brewin the Folger's to try to get all this info out to you alls - WGTers and PGA players as well.

While I am gonna wait for full disclosure - I can say be careful on the back9 please.
    Full video report will be posted here ASAPS. Gonna try to pull an all-nighter and whatnots. But worstest case scenarios it be up fairly early AM (That's if I nod out)

There's things players need to know. I am cereal.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 9:57 AM

Yes - I nodded out. My apologables.
    The report is currently being produced down in our TEAM YANCY bunker.

Will post here asaps & whatnots.

This is a HUGE report with MUCH paranormals goins ons.

Stay with me now.

Sincerely, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 2:16 PM

Its like "they" don't want this published.

This report is the "Full Disclosure Cut" & is app. 24m long!

Will post link to youtube video below - but it may not be working.
    Apologables for the delays - Im on like 4 hours sleep and been on this for 5 hours today.

If it will not play in the screen below - click on "watch on YouTube" button on bottom of the video square. That is working. Im going down for a nap. Check back soons.

THX to all who helped make this report & the WGT community at large!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 6:19 PM

Coming in at 24+ minutes - This report is more like a short film & whatnots.
    Anyone who makes it thru all 24+ minutes in one shot would amaze me.
    Maybe watch in 7/8m intermissions mode.

As promised here is a better picture of the Squatch on Hole #13:

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 9:07 PM

YancyCan:
    Anyone who makes it thru all 24+ minutes in one shot would amaze me.

I did watch it in one shot.  Verrry intriguing Yancy.  The back 9 on Pinecone gives me fits and I think you've uncovered the reasons why.  Its gotta be those strange black masses affecting my shots.

And btw, I think there's a pair of UFOs on #18

RSS