Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 8:17 PM

There is simply no easy way to describe Medford Mel. And he is not much help figuring him out either and whatbnots.

He is a renaissance man, often buried deep in a game of chess, reading a classic book, running algorythms, or hitting that little white ball around the golf course. As shown in this video, he has a peculiar habit of pushing up against large heavy objects, as if he is testing their resistance or some such. The rest of Team Yancy has dubbed this his "tensile testing" - but he will not talk about it.

Women want to be with him, and all men want to be him. Mel rolls hard as nails and has been there and done that & whatnot. Team Yancy is proud to have him as a founding partner and investigating with us since June of 2012.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 2:25 PM

One day   M M   will  push  something big ,and he will find a secret door to the unexplainablesssss  .........     Keep pushing  Mel .                              :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 10:58 PM

frappefort:
    Keep pushing  Mel .

Frapp you done motivated me to stop the current researchins I am working ATM - as these tensile-tests are unexplained and keeping me up at night.

Hello - my name is Yancy. Recently we had all upposted a video here with some Team Yancy Co-Founder Medford Mel highlights. After catching him doing his "tensile-tests" on things from trees, to two ton round electrical grids & whatnot and way mores.

Mel denied it completely when we asked him what its all about and does he need our help. He continues to perform them on various objects and as WGTer Frappeport said:

"One day   M M   will  push  something big ,and he will find a secret door to the unexplainablesssss  .........Keep pushing  Mel ."

More Info As We Receive It.
    Meantime - LOOK what me found - here is a snippet of the tensile-test against the handball wall - the one that was holding up me golfin practice even.

WATCH when Mel waves "all clear" - exactly at that moment a soccer ball comes flying from our left literallies "out of the wall" - synchronized perfect. I find it very sumpins.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:22 PM

Thanks to ISH47 --- Who spotted something unusuals and whatnots in the photo you see when starting a "Blitz" game on Hilversumsche Golf Course on WGT.com. Confusion abounds and Yancy has an anxiety attack while seeing Conquistadors first and then the Squatch in a full stride and such!

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:23 PM

Thanks for all the researchables and whatnots on my sighting.. You definitely went above and beyond the call of duty my friend.

Now, the Conquistadors that you found were not in my line of sight, and that's a darn good pick up right there.. What I did see was the 'squatch that you pointed out down below the hole. Although, I didn't have the eyesight to be able to say what it was. Thank you again for confirming my sighting.. now all the people in my CC won't think (know) I'm crazy.

I am in the process now of subscribing to your fine youtube channel and look forward to the alerts that I'll receive in my email telling me that Yancy has uploaded yet another masterpiece.

Hails \m/ ISH

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:48 PM

Conquistadors !

p.s. subscribed, natch. I don't think WGT would be the same w/o Yancy.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:26 PM

We are humble men and such on Team Yancy & appreciate your supports & such!
    There what be now over 350 total videos for people to peruse and such - rather mixed lot of topicals including: Sasquatch Hunts, Aliens Colonizing Earth Via Goilf Courses,The Hobgoblin Problem, YancyLand Golf Club Constructuables, WGT.com - tips & tootorials & the paranormal we all know be up there and all that.

Here be a direct linker for those intriguables & such:
    http://youtube.com/user/yancycan

I challenge you Sir to a Blitz match - you pick time & course.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:28 PM

JFidanza:
    Conquistadors !

Oh yeah...its a good Saturday evening all up here
    Regards, I am Yancy
    Excellent share Sir.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:59 PM

These are absoulutables top shelf licorice snackers.
    There are many if us HAriboers all up here on the WGT and whatnots? Still right?
    Sincerely, IamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 7:04 AM

Alien Mothership Arrival - The Open 2014 Royal Liverpool GC

This is what I seen at the end of The 2014 Open at Royal Liverpool GC - just as Rory was finished up and whatnots. Yes, I may have been napping - I cannot confirms at this time, but I was wearing my USBdongled 3-D glasses for sures.

RSS