Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 1:18 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

Most excellent ! Somehow I seem to have misplaced the GPS coordinates on that thing I thought I saw Andyson seeing. Moose are notoriously poor sighted creatures an' such, an ' it was probly just poor lighting & bad eyesight combined givin' me a false positive readin'. Now , the "Oly Ghost" , that's another whole thing, type, matter. Flamin' aliens & whatnot.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 2:42 PM

drmoose:

Now , the "Oly Ghost" , that's another whole thing, type
    , matter. Flamin' aliens & whatnot.

Now I (my name is Yancy) completely agree withya on the "Oly Flaming Entity".
    What be showings above in yer gold box on yer screner capter.
    Didn't bring it up cause not ready to talk about it yet and such. (anxiety)

Regards, My name is Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 3:45 AM

photo 99c29110-477a-4ff0-bee6-a5f6597ee79e_zpsaf343352.jpg

Well, it would seem as though I got my coordinates all uncoordinated, my sincere apologies folks. This entity actually appears on Congressional #2 and not "Oly", so's probly one o' them flamin' alien politicians or some such. Anyone's got a good name fer this thing , I could use a little help.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 5:45 PM

drmoose:
    drmoose:
    This entity actually appears on Congressional #2

Good Day Dr. -- Was intrigued with your realizinins that you were all up on Congressional #2 and not "Oly". In the before times and such I had run some paranormal missions on that same hole as well as some tips n tootorials as well.

Now the video below is almost 3 years old - and I have to posit a new theory. The golden fire squatch/entity or whatnots could actually be part of my face which I had done printed out and taped all up on my monitor so I would look like I had gone pro mode. This is mostly possibles because at this time I was using the enlarged all-beta jumbo Yancy head and as you can see up in this video its all tattered and falling apart mostly. Just another angle for us to analyze, bing, goggle, yahoo and the likes.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 6:40 PM

YancyCan:
    Good Day Dr. -- Was intrigued with your realizinins that you were all up on Congressional #2 and not "Oly". In the before times and such I had run some paranormal missions on that same hole as well as some tips n tootorials as well.

Indeed Mr.Ambassador, I would bow to your superior investigatin' skills 'n such, but, ( why is there always a "but"), in this instance, I must respectfully disagree as the flamin' image bears no resemblance to your face. Further research has identified the apparition  to belong to the genus  "Flammula" and species "Timor" which translates from Latin as "Flaming object causing fear" .  I realise the screen capture hardly does this thing justice, so, I am offering guided tours where you can see it up close. Just shoot me a PM an' I will make the necessary arrangements.

Respectfully,

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 12:16 PM

Maybe I been staying up to late and whatnots lately but look at the circled area below and whatnots. I am compelled to take a look more closelier & whatnot on this but at same time am intrigued by your "Flammula Timor" findings - hope to see them soons. You sir are going into All Pro Go Mode.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 2:21 PM

Mr. Ambassdor,

My profound apologies, it would appear you had previously identified the creature in question as "Julius Caesars' Ghost" , only now did I remember seeing that videya. A thousand pardons, in my haste to release my findings, I made a rookie mistake, but perhaps, identifying genus and species of "Julius Caesars' Ghost" will help in further investigations.

Sincerely,

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 4:07 PM

drmoose:
    it would appear you had previously identified the creature in question as "Julius Caesars' Ghost" , only now did I remember seeing that videya.

Beep --- Beep ---Beep - Back it up Doc

There can never be too much analysis re. WGT or other paranormables.
    Pardons/Apologables not accepted respectfully

Now with your sightins and the KNOWN paranormal nature all up on the Congressional, this whole thing now has me thinking one word: Shape Shifters

Was digging thru the 325+ videos all up on the Youtoober and found some oldies re. Congressional paranormals. This one has a sighting from WGT's defending Virtual US Open Champion -- Krizjtan. He reported a strange red area all up on the back9, and while filming I caught a Tom Hanks doppleganger evens.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 5:45 PM

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

RSS