Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 3:23 PM

Well I was all up on St. Andrews and whatbnots yesterday with a newer WGTer - nice guy who goes by CARSONHAHNE playing us up a Blitz match and such. While we seen a few unusuals/paranormals along the way - on shot#9 at #18 - I went into full anxiety attack.

I noticed before that the Blitz games all up here o the WGT have some diferent angles and game photos than stroke play on the SAME courses. But, I was not ready for this.

Obviously this white metal vertical structure is some sort of USB-dongler that the Aliens are using to colonize St. Andrews - there really isn't much room for debate IMO. Them Aliens must have forgotten to go into cloaked mode when this was taken:

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 6:11 PM

YancyCan:

Obviously this white metal vertical structure is some sort of USB-dongler that the Aliens are using to colonize St. Andrews - there really isn't much room for debate IMO. Them Aliens must have forgotten to go into cloaked mode when this was taken:

I always thought it was a cosmic rays aerial. You know something that if you put yourself under you stay shaved for 2 years...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 7:45 AM

I know you and Team Yancy have been all over the Bethpage lookin' for the Squatch, aliens and whatnots.  I thinks them aliens have definitely established a colony all up on the Bethpage Black since you all been there.  Here's my story, at least the part I'm willin' to talk about.....

I'm up on the 15th green, lining up a 3 foot putt, when an eerie feeling comes across me.  Like someone is a watchin' me.  We all knows that feeling yeah?  Now usually its the wife a-peeking over my shoulder to see what's up, or its me two dogs staring me down so's they can be fed or let out.  I look behind me and there's nobody there!

I go back to the putt, and the eerie feeling persists! I'm thinkin' Squatch is watching so I start searching in the trees, different views and whatnot.  Nothing!.......until I spy something on the green behind me!  I grabbed some screen shots.    What the heck is this?

Here's what it looks like to me.

Whatever it is, its throwing a shadow, and looks to have a lens and a couple of antennae or probes!  Help me out Yancy,

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 3:53 AM

photo be542597-084d-42b9-a9ed-6725128be7b6_zps876c132f.jpg

Great work agent Andyson ! As you can see I was able to triangulate your position, and locate the artifact in question. Research indicates it is only visible from those exact coodinates. I'm sure Mr. Ambassador will want to have a look. Also noticed your pin flag is red, while mine is checkered. very curious indeed.

photo artifact2_zps1a92747d.jpg

Edit: This brought to mind another unexplainable occurance some time ago on Olympic with an apparition I like to call the "Oly ghost".

photo 99c29110-477a-4ff0-bee6-a5f6597ee79e_zpsaf343352.jpg

Once again, the image is only visible from a small patch of rough 7 to 8 yards from the pin, on the left of the green. At first I thought it was the "Golden Squatch" but in later years, I have come believe one of them aliens mighta set himself on fire playin' with one of Frapps' candles.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 6:21 PM

andyson:

I hope the surgery goes well today Yancy!

When you get back take a look at this replay I found while surfing the WGT News archives...

Strange goings-on at Oakmont

camera 1: Invisible man takes a shot

camera 3: ball bouncing in the sky!

WOW
    I (my name is Yancy) took the weekend off as I had my post-op this am - Medford Mel (and no - I am not Medford Mel) pinged me as I missed this altogether - and the latest few are of HIGH intriguables

Gonna be catching up and filing the reports that will have the info we all need to know so we can sleep better at night. "Stay With Me Now"
    Sincerely, My name is Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 9:46 PM

LMAO ,,,,   drmoose,Andy  a classic you did there .           Nice to see    Yancy thread  back to inform us on new  unexplainable  and whatnot  .   

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 1:19 PM

Before we get all up on these new findings and such - I (my name is Yancy) would like to share the last couple of videos from our Cabo paranormal trip.

Now the "Yancy's Grand Theory of Alien Colonization" one is a long watch and is prolly not for everyone. Its one of them where I be driving with the camera filming the sky as I spew my rant. Ongoing thanx to the MainzMan for his screen cap of the vertical chemtrail which inspired me to rewrite my theorem and such.

Sincereally, my name is Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:32 PM

Grand Vid Mr Yancy .  Well worth the price .

Chem Trails ? 

Could it be that " They " are dusting the Atmasfear with something to make us sleep ?

Could it be a Day time Factor ?

Have " They " something that make us want Folgers in the Morning ?

Ever notice that just before a night Envestable that you " Kind " of nod off ?

You have this feeling that it is all so real , But , Still a dream ?

Now then think about this ,,    The Smell ? 

Your on Beth Page .

Cut grass , Hot dogs cooking at the Clubhouse , The Pine Tree in the Mulch looking for Squatch , Frapp Candle . And then some .  

Please tell me why every thing has the same sent ?

Could be something from the Mother Ship ?

Stay with me now .

Sorry <<   I cant talk any more about this !!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 12:09 PM

FINDINS ARE IN ON ANDYSON'S STRANGE THING SEEN ALL UP ON THE BETHPAGE HOLE #15 AND WHATNOTS

WGTer "Andyson" was all up on Bethpage Hole #15 playing "I spy with me little eye" and hit the jackerpot by spotting a smaller sized electronical looking obect and whatnots.

We got an assist from WGTer "Dr. Moose" - who we would like to thank for running the mathematicals on this and nailing down the GPS coordinatables.

After sharing the images from the sighting and the analysis, Yancy gives up the findings and such. Please keep them confidential - aka "Don't Tell Anyone About This"

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 5:44 PM

Thank you for following up and the findins and whatnot.  Code of Silence invoked and all.

RSS