Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 9:42 PM

Good to see you back  mon  ami ,,,, I knew the aliens ,would relese you to informe us ,and whatnots  ,,,,,,,  that helmet   serious  protection ,,,,..............................that smell again  I must  stop writing  ,,,......need that helmet .....  myself .............      keep  exploring the  strange  stuff on WGT land  Yancy  ....we need our  best   to guide us .....    to the unexplainable .     Frapp 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 6:31 PM

Sumpin I did on my hiatus that I wanted to share with the fine folks of the WGT:

Yancy gets the dongle about a talking psychic blanket and even though he has been up all night on a Hobgoblin mapping team event, Yancy MUST see whats really going on and whatbnot.

Psychic Paranormal Futurist Blanket Speaks!

NOW FOR SOME REASON E VIDEOS ARENT POSTING UP IN HERE
    BUT THAT LINK WILL PLAY IT VIA YOUTUBE - GONNA SORT THIS OUT

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 6:40 PM

Beta Check Test Mr.Frapp
    Good to see you all up here on the WGT

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 7:18 AM

Paranormal Cloaked Aquatic Hobgoblin in Cabo Golf Paranormal Investigatables

On Team Yancy's recent excursion to Cabo San Lucas regions & whatnot to investigate what is unfolding into a HUGE story - I (My name is Yancy) hears of the local legendary "Aquatic Hobgoblins".

Watch as one of these little bastards goes into a cloak mode and appears to human eyes as a floating stick and whatbnots.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 11:53 AM

Hello WGT
    My name is Yancy

It is time again for my annual paranormal pre-tourney US Open Reportins.
    Last year, I was time-traveling or was camping up at Squatch Rock and I
    think that Merion didn't get a paranormal overlook until after the big tourney.

In 2012 at The Olympic Club, the official fieldwork round included Mr.WGT
    and I have extended an invitation to him for this year's round as well. Hoping
    to recruit 2/3 WGTers that would like to get all Sherlock Holmes and play a full
    18 holes foursome and diligently looking for the unusuables that need to be
    found and shared with the players before the big week. If you would be the right
    WGTer for this fun but cerious game - please message me so we can lock down
    a time that works for all in the foursome. Yes, I will be doing some filming of our
    round and findings as well as many many screen captues & whatnots.

This is an important undertaking as what we find can not only help us playing all up
    here on the WGT Virtual US Open, but the touring pros who acquire our findings will
    have an automatic advantage at Pinehurst #2 than those who don't know what we know, after we do the knowings work.

Reports of some strange things all up there on Pinehurst #2 have been coming my way past few days - but will wait and give the full disclosables after the observation 4some.

Please do send me info/pics of anything paranormable you have seen and such at anytime so we can add it to the radar pinger before teeing off . Remember, we do this for the bigger picture that is ongoing daily - the colonization of Earth via golf courses. Our cause is true and and together we can stop the Alien incursion. I am cereal on that. Team Yancy infact knows it. --- contact me at: yancycan@yahoo.com if you want play this round - slots will fill by order of the contactables.

There is also a known haunted history on this year's course - stories be easily found all up using searching engines or database maneuvers to what's already be knownin via the innerwebs and whatnots.

We got this.
    My name is Yancy

Now I rememberins doing Merion report last year pre-tourney &
    here is the 2012 Official Round with Mr.WGT:

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:21 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

i would be honored to join you in this most momentous excursion into the unknowns of Pinehurst #2. For this endeavor, I have notified my second in command at the institute to put our full resources at your disposal. If need arises ( and I am able to attend ), I will also be available to offer field psych evaluations, stress reduction mnemonics, and a vast array of pharmaceuticals to keep our investigators in top physical and psychological condition , all free of charge. Haribos, on the other hand, are quite pricey, so I would suggest y'all bring your own.

Doc ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:32 PM

I will offer to bring the Folgers If I can join in 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:53 PM

Okly Dokly.

We have our SOLID 3-some for the US OPEN Pinehurst#2 Paranormal Fieldwork Game!
    Thanks for getting onboard Dr. Moose & Opy!

Gonna keep the last slot reserved ATM - but that could change at any moment & such.

We got lots of lead from fellow WGTers to watch for including MIB figures, the strange shed in the forest that causes me the panic attacks and more. (I once woke up in a shed all up on Bethpage and I don't want to talk about it please).

There be a hotel called the "Holly Inn" located somewhere on the large chunk of land that encompassables Pinehurst Resort - but we got a known HOTSPOT there: opened on December 31, 1895. Home of the ghost, Mr. Holly, who died falling out of a persimmon tree while picking them. Been seen roaming the courses by many - apparently distressed that everything in golf is now all metal and the high-techables and all that's.

I (my name is Yancy) will get you all prep materials before we play this out.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 12:20 AM

said too much already

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 9:58 AM

27stitches:

said too much already

ENTERING CLOAKED INVISI-MODE NOW
    ALLEGEDLY
    ALL-BETA