Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Downtime Tonight - 7/27

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 30 2010 10:32 PM (81 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 8:18 PM

Shot-shaping and stance controls perhaps. That one is due anytime. It's going to be one step closer to finishing the game any way we look at it.  : )

*edit: Don't forget to clear your browser and flash caches everyone.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 8:31 PM

I just pray that WGT will fix all the reported bugs first that have been verified as WGT programming and not player fault !!! otherwise its just more chaos added to existing problems !  if you agree or don't agree is fine, this is only my opinion and it may self destruct in 5 seconds ! lol

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 2:56 AM

Welcome back everyone!  Changes and updates from the latest product update can be found in this news article.  We've also created a basic walkthrough covering the new in-game menu elements which you can have a look at by clicking here.

Please keep any comments related to this update within this thread so we can easily collect all of your feedback in one place.

Thanks & Enjoy!

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 3:17 AM

A job well done, I like the new interface, its slick.  Keep it coming.

Infinito

• Carden
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 3:43 AM

Just want to thank you Niv and all the rest for the return of the old SkyCaddie and the NEW features. Thanks for listening. I know you guys work hard to make this game a great experience... and a very unique one at that! The 30 second shot clock is a wonderful idea for group play also. Keeps it rolling right along... Thanks again

*Merged. Thanks for the comments Carden* - niv

• Available
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:05 AM

30 second shot clock.  bout time

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:28 AM

Hi Niv,

All looks really good. Great job by everyone involved - keep up the good work.

Cheers

Doug

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:35 AM

Hey Richard,

Richard4168:
    Shot-shaping and stance controls perhaps. That one is due anytime.

Yeh well - I'm not so sure ??  That - to my way of thinking is a massive job for WGT to undertake. Can you imagine whats required for that to take place?? A humungus amount of work, from my very limited knowledge and experience - Hey, I might be wrong, but ....??

If it comes in absolutely brilliant, that would make it even more realistic and make it that much more difficult. Bring it on I say :-)

Cheers

Doug

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:36 AM

Beautiful setup!  The game looks really clean, and the new features are awesome!!  A job well done.  I appreciate all the hard work...

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:53 AM

wow....that 30 secs limit is lethal....especially if you get a glitch and take a practice. id like to see 45 and 60 secs also!

RSS