Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Downtime Tonight - 7/27

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 30 2010 10:32 PM (81 replies)
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:26 AM

I think the new interface looks sweet. For those of us that play random multiplayer games it has become much more difficult to get a game, with the countless option combinations  wind, pins, green speed and time  it may be quite a while to even get a 2 player game going let alone a 4some.  Before I hear all the  dont play random rants, I have been doing it since I joined over a year ago and that is what I prefer, even with my 260+ friend list  it is often just as difficult to get friends available to play and then you would almost need a chat room  to get everyone to agree on conditions.

lmao     never mind   guress I was in practice mode

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:29 AM

The cameras weren't put back. Reverse greens views are still gone at SA-don't know about the others.

• tigerwee
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:32 AM

I think you're so right wiz.

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:38 AM

The 30 sec timer option is ok--except  when the screen is in the process of loading.

I tried to get a different view of my upcoming shot and it took about 20 sec to load and

I ran out of time. I have seen the loading process take longer so this could be a

problem. If the srceen is stuck or loading slow the clock should stop.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:41 AM

Yes,  they definitely need a quick patch to add a 60sec timer.

Warren

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:50 AM

Why are some of the courses grayed out at times?

- Courses will be grayed out if they cannot be played in the current selected mode. For example, if you choose Stroke Play you will only be able to choose from Kiawah Island, Bethpage, St. Andrews or Oakmont.

If we select Stroke Play, why not just show the four available courses, and leave the others out.  Save having to scroll over to get to St Andrews.

Warren

• mikeymike13
    40 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:19 AM

"SEARCHING GAMES"    *WGTNIV , please take a look at this yourself. Thank you!

I myself like to play MPC games and don't mind who or where I play. This also allows me to find a game rather quickly. O.k. now I have to take a few more steps... thats fine.

The down side to this is with my AVG (only a # guys/girls *note to others*) being low I get removed / kicked by the host. So when I get "kicked" from the game hosting menu (this is when someone is hosting a game and I find it doing a random search) I have to set up my search option all over again. Before you would have the "what would you like to do" option then I could choose "search again".

I know I can set up my own games. Not the point here. Just would like to see the "what would you like to do" option menu after being removed / kicked from the hosted game. Having to go back and set the game options all over is a real pain in the ***.

I'm sure this happens in all random searches. I have only found it in MPC games. I dont play random stroke play. Others if you have had this issue please let WGTNIV know so that they can look at this and see if there is a fix.

Thanks again!

*EDIT : If both players are searching a game and one cancels the "what would you like to do" menu does appear as before. Seems this only happens in the hosted games.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 11:21 AM

Along those lines sometimes in joining random stroke or match play games if you get booted you suddenly become the host with no choice on the course, format or option to edit your clubs.

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 11:47 AM

What happened to 5 minute clock after someone disconnects?  I got sent back to the

main menu.

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 12:40 PM

and still no chip in reward???

RSS