Forums

Help › Forums

Is WGT become a Rip-off?

Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:59 PM (111 replies)
  • xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 4:46 AM

hyena64:
    Again, know about that of which you speak, or perhaps just don't speak.

The OP has every right to speak their opinion ..as you do.

Maybe YOU should only speak when your foot has been removed from your mouth?

RESPECT others' opinions is what I'm getting at!

And I'm serious!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:09 AM

pipeman1370:

P.S. The Vem seems to only be out on those players who use WGT balls or still use WGT starter clubs in Master Level. Those who have spent a lot of money on equipment are not having to much trouble. If they are using the best clubs and balls money can buy they will not have problems related to a VEM placed on them.

Definitely have to disagree with this section as well. Im probably 1 of the biggest test subjects for VEM that they have at WGT, lol. Anyone notice the lip outs on games getting extreme nowadays? Im getting about 2 to 3 a round. They are the lip outs that run around the hole, and come back at you, not just the lip outs that keep rolling away.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:59 AM

pipeman, trust me. The old Veminator bites us all. I have most of the best equipment, and can't get a full round in, without it rearing it's ugly head. I keep everything cleaned up, my comodo is dedicated just to WGT. Is it right after countless hours of trying to improve, NO, do I like it, and just accept it, NO, can I do anything about it, NO. Is it generated to increase $$$$$, YES. Many will get fed up and leave, others will refuse to be defeated by it, and purchase better equipment to try and circumvent it. The vicious circle will never end. All you can do is have as much fun as possible. I will never climb Mt. Everest, but will see how far I can get.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:00 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

pipeman1370:

P.S. The Vem seems to only be out on those players who use WGT balls or still use WGT starter clubs in Master Level. Those who have spent a lot of money on equipment are not having to much trouble. If they are using the best clubs and balls money can buy they will not have problems related to a VEM placed on them.

Definitely have to disagree with this section as well. Im probably 1 of the biggest test subjects for VEM that they have at WGT, lol. Anyone notice the lip outs on games getting extreme nowadays? Im getting about 2 to 3 a round. They are the lip outs that run around the hole, and come back at you, not just the lip outs that keep rolling away.

Wgt (VEM) has been pathetic the last 3 days. Every shot is being affected for me now. It is always bad on weekends, but it is unplayable right now. If things don't go back to normal soon, I'll have to quit wasting my time also. Funny I just upgraded my irons and wedges to some of the best over the last few weeks, and I was hitting them great, then all of a sudden they go to crap? Who ever came up with VEM needs to stick it where the sun don't shine! Vem gives the WGT the ability to pick the winners period.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:32 AM

WillyBigg:
    Vem gives the WGT the ability to pick the winners period.

Great idea. I'll take a light one please.

• TravisT3
    53 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:00 AM

courteneyfish:

WillyBigg:

Still laughing after cleaning the coffee off my monitor. :)

It's all in the punctuation.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:24 AM

courteneyfish:

WillyBigg:

LOL, I can't believe how that came out. I'll have to watch my wording more closely.

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:22 PM

I went back and read your post again, and I offer my humble apologies.

I was wrong, and I admit it

Please forgive me

Caroline

x

RSS