Forums

Help › Forums

Is WGT become a Rip-off?

Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:59 PM (111 replies)
  • liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:30 AM

wow 

2 people have a disagreement on these forums, yet they they both apologize and accept the apologies with class and dignity.

that's how it should be done

liam

• Nachoman0118
    12 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 1:14 PM

were's the fun when your playng a golf program that you can only excel at by spending money. I must have hit a new level that changes all my shots because now I can't hit my weight. whatever they did added 10 shots to my score. you think I'm sending them $ ROFLMAO maybe they could ask playstation to use their program, this 1 sucks

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:39 PM

they say vem dont exist but people keep saying it does i can just about break par since the update and they say nothing has changed.

so what is going on?

I used to be a brilliant putter now im below average the lip outs are crazy atm is it just me or are the a regular thing now. the amount of putts i miss between 5-10 foot seem to have increased loads.

But have i just got worse doing what ive always done or has something changed i dont know

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:40 PM

They have never said vem doesn't exist. It's built in to game to add variation. If it wasn't there then the good players would be even better.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 10:35 PM

Joshnosh:
    I used to be a brilliant putter now im below average

No offense Josh, brilliant putter means 60% 1 putt ave in this game! :)

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:24 AM

i was sure one of the WGT guys said it in a thread a few weeks ago, oh my mistake just found icons post saying "so called VEM has been in place as far as i can remember"

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 12:43 PM

Soooo.. Did she ever get her credits or her points she was owed ? Laugh out loud.. I'm pretty sure that's what this post was about..

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:58 AM

Can't be a ripoff to me because I haven't spent a dime.

Although, I have watched way too many videos for Whataburger and some commercial about a chick complaining about babysitting Shannon Doherty's dog.  Those cost me IQ points that I'll never get back.

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 5:14 PM

Of course they're a rip off, they have gotten so big that I'm afraid greed has set in, now they have even lowered themselves to the stealing of credits, or at least not posting purchased credits.

Have you noticed how many of those expensive balls you purchase end up out of bounds or in the water hazards? where as the free balls hardly ever go out of bounds or into the water hazards.

It's money, all for gaining more money. 

RSS