Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbagging Change

Tue, Jan 22 2013 11:03 AM (162 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 12:30 AM

PUHOLINO:
    This current system should infact be worse for WGT, cause it allows (in theory and with a lot of patience) for anyone to gather enough XP points to get any clubs they want without tiering up. So the L90 R11s could potentially be the first set you ever buy and you're still a hack. 
    This needs a lot of patience, 1000 days by playing one hole a day (lvl 94 @929.000 XPs).

And while I'm certain that there are a few who advanced to the lvl59 G20s this way, probably with 2nd or 3rd accounts with the intent of cheating, these do not represent a number WGT would have to worry about.

PUHOLINO:
    But, if clubs were locked with a level + tier combo,
    Snipped in agreement. This might be a win-win scenario.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:30 AM

alosso:

PUHOLINO:
    This current system should infact be worse for WGT, cause it allows (in theory and with a lot of patience) for anyone to gather enough XP points to get any clubs they want without tiering up. So the L90 R11s could potentially be the first set you ever buy and you're still a hack. 
    This needs a lot of patience, 1000 days by playing one hole a day (lvl 94 @929.000 XPs).

Lol, that's why I said "in theory". Although if you actually play skins, alt shots or MPs and stroke rounds in practice mode, you could easily reach L90 in under 6 months.

alosso:

And while I'm certain that there are a few who advanced to the lvl59 G20s this way, probably with 2nd or 3rd accounts with the intent of cheating, these do not represent a number WGT would have to worry about.

Well, I did that with my only account, but with playing ranked rounds and multiplayer games with friends. I figured, if I pay real cash for something, it might as well be good.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 11:03 AM

PUHOLINO:

alosso:

Well, I did that with my only account, but with playing ranked rounds and multiplayer games with friends. I figured, if I pay real cash for something, it might as well be good.

Difference is, you weren't a Hack with high level equipment.

RSS