Help › Forums

Programming II

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:15 AM (118 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:24 AM

chrisironsbones:
    Yes it says in the T & C's that WGT can alter equipment at times, but this  could probably mean to adjust something when it comes out i.e a new wedge might be released but they are unhappy with how the spin reacts, so further down the line they might adjust it to give it a bit more spin or less like a 60 yard wedge might spin back 15 yards, after feedback they adjust it so it only spins back 10 yards, but no way would they alter any ones equipment individually, its all or nothing.

Well said, CIB. This accurately describes something that WGT puts in to practice very often - we must change and evolve the equipment as imbalances or even bugs are discovered. When these changes are made, it is universal.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:28 AM

chrisironsbones:
    Its just how the game plays, its seems to be split between hot rounds and average rounds and you never know what to expect, but  although frustrating at times, seems to keep us totally addicted. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:29 AM

Friend me Pizza, im not dragging this out in the forums. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 11:35 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Friend me Pizza

How are we not friends yet?!  :P  Done! I have accepted your invite, and I look forward to speaking with you  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:06 PM

YankeeJim:

chrisironsbones:
    Its just how the game plays, its seems to be split between hot rounds and average rounds and you never know what to expect, but  although frustrating at times, seems to keep us totally addicted. 

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:15 PM

Jeff, you clearly seem to be basing your assumption on something that hasn't happened, but could? Because you think it could happen, it will, but hasn't? With all due respect Jeff, your argument doesn't seem plausible. Not to mention the fact WGT doesn't, and wouldn't conduct itself in this kind of behavior. It boils down to a matter of trust IMO.

Just my opinion Jeff. I'm not trying to make haste here.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:15 PM

hyena64:
    Interpretation can be a slippery, tricky eel to hold, specially with legaleze.

Indeed, and only the finest legal eel handlers should attempt to speak of law as fact. A simple mistake was made, let's move on :)

(no seriously, let's drop the "patent" issue and continue to be productive and classy in this thread)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS