Programming II

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:15 AM (118 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:50 PM

overtheedge:
    YJ,,,Please. Dont moderate my post

I do not have moderating powers, I've just been around as long as you and know what's not right. You wouldn't be posting if I did. This is on topic per your OP and in response to your request.

Do not go off on me and do not make something out of nothing. TY.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 4:50 PM

from a programming point of view....anything & everything is possible.

question is......do any of the programmers play rg's or mpc's..........or have they been away on any luxury golfing trips lately lol.

seriously though, do i think such things happen re ...wgt programming?......absolutely not.....no way.

i have a lot of trust in wgt and how they run their business.

protecting the ethical side of their game will be of the utmost importance to them....even more important than counting the $$$.

sure there are players exploiting the system...i.e baggers etc but that's down to individual player ethics...not wgt.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:15 PM

Yeah, seriously, like they got a Darth Vader type working off a hit list messing with our games.

Naaaaah!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:17 PM

andyson:
    Yeah, seriously, like they got a Darth Vader type working off a hit list messing with our games.

HAHA! Wow, Andyson, another fantastic comic - such detail! One question though - how did you get a picture from inside WGT headquarters?  ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:57 PM

WGTpizza:
    One question though - how did you get a picture from inside WGT headquarters?  ;)

"....there are certain aspects of this business that we are not able to share publicly."

Same here!  ;o)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:41 PM

lol@Darth Vador

Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:39 PM

im wondering why my name isnt on that list 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 8:21 PM

andyson:

Naaaaah!

And here we thought they were using state of the art computers.  CRT's, where are the LCD wide screens.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:37 AM

I'm the FIRST 1 on that list,,,,R. U.  KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can think of many, MANY more than OTE to be the first to get "sniped". ,,lol,,,

andyson always good for a laugh. He just cant help himself. : ))

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 4:50 AM

overtheedge:

I'm the FIRST 1 on that list,,,,R. U.  KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can think of many, MANY more than OTE to be the first to get "sniped". ,,lol,,,

andyson always good for a laugh. He just cant help himself. : ))

Ya know,,,the more I'm thinking about this now the more I'm thinking , WTFrig, IT IS TRUE! All of it. No wonder my game SUCKS!

RSS