Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:25 PM

There are no coincidences. The birdie shot that mises while the exact same bogey shot drops...? Is that in the rule book? because  I must have mised it.

Thanks for the tip about IE6; I'll try it. Hell, I'd try Winows ME if it would help.(not Vista though, oh no)

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:59 PM

ArgyleScott:
    Thanks for the tip about IE6; I'll try it. Hell, I'd try Winows ME if it would help.(not Vista though, oh no)

ME better than Vista ?? LOL

I use Vista just fine its usually user error so........

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 10:03 AM

ArgyleScott:
    There are no coincidences. The birdie shot that mises while the exact same bogey shot drops...?

I agree that you most likely did not encounter a coincidence, but rather a misunderstanding. It it impossible to make the same shot twice. If you have the replay, share it with us and we can get some more insight as to what you are describing :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 12:30 PM

I am becoming exhaustipated wirh this thread. My very first save was the ball approaching the hole and steering around it. I shoulda quit then. lol

bittydog, I tried but Windows 7 won't support IE 6.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 7:40 PM

HARDY-HAR-HAR

306 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 9:04 PM

Relax! You're gonna give yourself a virtual heart attack!  If you don't then you'll really have something to complain about when your virtual MD takes away all your virtual golf clubs. 

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:46 AM

Plenty o para' and bad sports in this thread..!  DOH

Sorry but if you believe in what you say then IMO you'd leave. Who's the wally for staying...?!?!

My advice: Read the putt better.! 

I've missed loads of putts shorter than 6ft due to break, and it's me and only me who to blame.

So you think that WGT is somehow deliberately missing your shots?

IMHO (from a business vew and if I was WGT) I'd let you putt them all, as you'd be more happy to continue, leading to more games and more spending.

Someone's got to say it, sorry, MAN UP....!

Rob

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:13 AM

Ha ha, I don't spend any money on this dross so put your big boy panties on because I'm not going anywhere.

It's a joke and who doesn't like a joke?

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:27 AM

bearclaw27:

ArgyleScott:

I'm not so sure I'll bother to upgrade if it just gets harder. Sort of defeats the purpose.

Imagine if Rory or Tiger shared that same attitude...Instead of being the stars on the PGA tour, they would be stars on the grill at Burger King...

when i hit master -man- i was unprepared!! i didn't have the big boy driver until i could muster the cedits to get one. but that sure helped me with my approach shots. still struggling to get my av back down .  i see your point though i was frustrated big time for the first while. it was like learning to golf again. just try to njoy the game !!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:32 AM
    "So you think that WGT is somehow deliberately missing your shots?" LOL. Computer programmers have been teaching kids you need to cheat to win lo these many years.Sure I think that.
RSS