Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 3:14 AM

Sorry but what I've seen of Bing, I haven't liked. Why would I have to remove Google?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 3:47 AM

ArgyleScott:

Thank you, alosso, that is part of my problem. Something happened to my IE (Internet Explorer) connection so I set up the Chrome version. Definitely more lag but not always the same, which drives me crazy.

My IE doesn't let me log on to WGT. It may be a Flash problem or ActiveX problem. If anyone has an answer, I'd love to hear it.

Two browsers, different issues.

Usually IE plays well but sometimes pro shop purchase etc. are blocked. Don't know anything against it except WGT's standard tip "change browser".

In Chrome, up to three Flash versions may collide. Type "about:plugins" in the command line to disable all but the newest version (be sure to disable any version showing "pepper" in the context).

You may then disable Flash updates but any Chrome update will obviously revive the problem. From some queries in the forum I have the impression that there's a new Chrome update around now...

• Toadachee
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 4:53 PM

I actually agree.  since i've moved to master i've had putts that break left, accidently hit it left and it goes to the right of the hole, i swear i've even seen balls change direction for no reason.  i've tried different balls and clubs.  same issue. and the lag is horrible.  i've lowered the game graphics and computer graphics and continue to mishit due to lag.  my poor expensive balls lost.  but i'll continue to play since the wheelchair doesnt allow me to play the real game for now. plus i'm hard headed. 

• nohairlar
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 10:26 AM

I totally agree. I'm a tour pro level and my buddies are amature pro, and they kick my ass all the time. I don't get it. I just play with my buds now it's much more fun.

• Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:13 PM

And here I am thinking how great it would be to be at the Master level again!

You'll adjust =)

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:14 PM

I got my IE back and this game is still a joke. Luckily I like jokes. I can play a lot faster since I don't have to bother to set up my shot. Why bother; I'm not controlling the game, it's controllng me.

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:59 PM

ArgyleScott:

I got my IE back and this game is still a joke. Luckily I like jokes. I can play a lot faster since I don't have to bother to set up my shot. Why bother; I'm not controlling the game, it's controllng me.

I use IE for WGT and Chrome for everything else. I've never had a problem with the game in IE but I use an older version. I think it's IE 6. The meter is always smooth and the game plays fine. Maybe try an older version like I did because flash doesn't seen to screw it up like it does Chrome.

RSS