Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • riverc
    169 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 12:12 AM

I recently changed tiers to master and now all of the sudden I dont know how to play the game. none of the calculations are the same. On the greens hitting a birdie no way it seems to react to what you do. if you adjust for the slope the ball seems to break more every freaking time no mater where you set it so you adjust even more and then it dont break at all. The game has suddenly gotten so far away from trying to keep it real as the real game. In the real game the only thing that changes in the different level of the players from amature to pro so to speak is the distance. The greens dont all the sudden have different slops different speeds or any thing else this f.... ing game is doing. the amature plays on the same greens as the pros the slopes and terrain are identical for all the course dont change just the freaking distance does.  (WHAT A JOKE .  I WOULD JUST RATHER NOT MOVE UP ANY TIERS IF THIS IS HOW IT IS WHATS THE USE IF EVERY TIME YOU ADVANCED NOTHING YOU LEARNED IN THE OTHER TIERS EVEN APPLY ANY MORE. EVERY CALCULATION IS DIFFERENT AND PUTTS ARE NOT GOING TO FALL. EITHER THE PUTTS COME SHORT OR THE SLOPES ARE NOW MISREPRESENTED  ALL THE SUDDEN. THE  SLOPES ON A COURSE ARE THE SAME  NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL OF PLAYER  YOU ARE.)  If im out on the course and im playing from the blue tees and my playing partner is playing from the white tees whats the differance in the hole . Only the distance is different  the course dont all the sudden change. The greens are not different for him than they are for me. Im very frustrated with this and it all goes back to the same thing the greed of WGT lets keep the game as real as it can be virtually .  The inconsistancies in this game are purposly in place  so they can make that much more money its not a secret its very obvious. This is one of the best games I have ever played in the gaming world and its being ruined and the farther you go into the game the farther away from reality it gets. Im fighting with myself to not sign in any more and play because its becoming a joke. Seeing scores like 57 or 58 wake up has there ever even been a pro to hit 57 or 58 before.   Its getting hard to want to even play  the game. Its like any other addiction you start them off for free then cut them off making them pay  chasing that high as you get farther away from it but the high gets more exspensive the longer you play with it and reality starts to disappear. You either quit or it kills you. This game is no different people will quit as many already have and will. I know there are many people in here and like in any other forum that love these kinds of post so they can tear into it but I really dont give a rats ass about that. These are just things that I see and feel or ruining this online game that really doesnt  have to be like that. Keep the game real and change the marketing of the game  and you will make all the money your trying to make in all the incosistancies of this game.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 12:46 AM

Poor keyboard got the worse of it.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 12:57 AM

yea yea yea!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 6:28 AM

The great thing about this game is that as you move up, it gets harder. The step up to Master is the second largest of them all. If you persevere it'll get easier soon.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 6:48 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:05 AM

LOL....Not laughing out of dis-respect by any means ,  only that ,   the master tee's are no less than absolutely deadly.  You'll now be playing  (with the correct bag)  Driver/wedge from like ,  everywhere...LOL.  

Enjoy ,    I did.      Ace

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:15 AM

riverc:
    Seeing scores like 57 or 58 wake up has there ever even been a pro to hit 57 or 58 before.
    ....and another thing I've been wanting to get across and that some seem to not even consider....A pro is lucky to arrive in time to get a nice full practice round in , play a 4 day tourney , and then , "see ya' next year !  Here ,  you can play these venues repeatedly at your own convenience , as well as several different formats , so I'll ask you ,  does a 57 or 58 really surprise you ? Pro's do not have the same privilege that you do !

Ace

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:14 AM

A severe case of Paragraphobia Capitalitis. Highly infectious but can be treated.

Stay with if fella...the game's good. Keep practising, you've just turned tiers so it's another learning curve.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:26 AM

riverc:
      (WHAT A JOKE .  I WOULD JUST RATHER NOT MOVE UP ANY TIERS IF THIS IS HOW IT IS WHATS THE USE IF EVERY TIME YOU ADVANCED NOTHING YOU LEARNED IN THE OTHER TIERS EVEN APPLY ANY MORE. EVERY CALCULATION IS DIFFERENT AND PUTTS ARE NOT GOING TO FALL. EITHER THE PUTTS COME SHORT OR THE SLOPES ARE NOW MISREPRESENTED  ALL THE SUDDEN. THE  SLOPES ON A COURSE ARE THE SAME  NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL OF PLAYER  YOU ARE.) 

You learn something in EVERY tier,but EVERY tier is harder.Your new green speeds are affecting all of the above ^^^^,you can't just aim at the hole and 'bang' them in anymore !! You'll just start to conquer your present tier and up you go again..BUT what you learned as Master will stand you in good stead for T/M....etc etc.It's the nature of the beast and I wouldn't have it any other way..You'd be bored sh*tless otherwise knocking a sub 60 in every round !! When you get one now and then, it's a buzz..???....Andy

RSS