Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • McHola
    209 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:39 AM

Dross :  waste matter; refuse; of little value. (are you aware like you say?)

Right, now we know what that means, why are you here?

I don't want you to leave, I'm actualy trying to open up a closed mind.!

Chill out and create better jokes you guys are not known for a sense of humour..! (JK)

Peace

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:52 AM

Now there is another odd thing; when I log on using Google Chrome, everything  I type shows up but using IE, letters will be missing. Are you using IE?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:35 AM
    And where are the old, bald, fat men avatars? I'm smelling a discrimination law suit here.
  • Cal1962
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 10:17 PM

Good thing these forums have moderators, lest someone hurt the delicate sensibiliies of the idiots who designed this game.

It's a joke.

Inconsistent and unreliable. Why bother doing anything but swing away? You can never be sure of anything being consistent or the same as the last dozen times you played a course.

If you are going to try and amke if RL then hold to that. That means if I hit a shot on the screws, accounting for wind etc it should go in the direction it was intended. Throwing in ridiculous obstacles s just pain ignorant.

You only have control over a very few aspects of the game so when you hit all the points that the designers have put in place, wind, direction, swing etc thn you should be rewarded with a good shot. Not something that these idiots decide to throw in therethat are beyond your control.

Any idiot that keepsplaying this game is a masochist.

Let'ssee if the moderator will let this post through....

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 6:42 AM

ArgyleScott:

Now there is another odd thing; when I log on using Google Chrome, everything  I type shows up but using IE, letters will be missing. Are you using IE?

I had that problem with IE. But since I've changed to the Maxthon 3 browser everything is better.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:31 PM

Thank you, Courteney. Funny thing though, it worked fine on a practice hole but when I went to a tournament, it flew by the ding in the usual way. Hmmm? 

I'll try it some more. TBC

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 4:57 PM

Cal1962:

Good thing these forums have moderators, lest someone hurt the delicate sensibiliies of the idiots who designed this game.

It's a joke.

Inconsistent and unreliable. Why bother doing anything but swing away? You can never be sure of anything being consistent or the same as the last dozen times you played a course.

If you are going to try and amke if RL then hold to that. That means if I hit a shot on the screws, accounting for wind etc it should go in the direction it was intended. Throwing in ridiculous obstacles s just pain ignorant.

You only have control over a very few aspects of the game so when you hit all the points that the designers have put in place, wind, direction, swing etc thn you should be rewarded with a good shot. Not something that these idiots decide to throw in therethat are beyond your control.

Any idiot that keepsplaying this game is a masochist.

Let'ssee if the moderator will let this post through....

Are you saying, that they should get rid of all the traps ,,rough, and anything els that would give you a bad lie???

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 5:36 PM

ArgyleScott:

I'll try it some more. TBC

I just played a free club tourney and all my mistakes your my own. Yay!  It will take awhile getting use to not playing the lag.

Added bonus: Maxthon doesn't drop letters when I'm typing.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 6:10 AM

This thread brought to mind someone I played a few months back, here's what he said -

"WGT are deliberately making all my shots go wrong.I know for a fact they are doing it because I've stopped buying Nike balls"

So for those of you who think the game is 'against you', I suggest adding an extra layer of tinfoil and tough it out until the sun spot cycle settles back down.Or head on over to Alex Jones or David Icke's forums.

RSS