Forums

Help › Forums

presenting: WGT Hall of Fame......and all notable results & achievements

Sun, Aug 6 2023 11:17 AM (96 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:47 AM

What about the Ketel One champion, PGAbound67? http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=341dc4be-260a-4832-84af-9f3201277c87

The prize was a trip to TPC Sawgrass with 3 friends - PGAbound67 chose BolloxInBruges, mrenn29 and Bulfrog2004. There's a guest blog here.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:55 AM

this looks cool... 

i do think there are some on here that deserve.. a lil special recognition..

just my 2 cents from what ive seen happen in other forums ...

avoid VOTING... when it deals with person  or persons.. in this EGO filled WORLD of virtual golf...   

i have seen feelings get hurt...ppl cheet (recruit frends to vote them in) .. bla bla bla... u get my drift...

STICK to getting in on MERIT ..or ... meeting a certain qualification... keep it very limited (imo)  .. cauz watchout...u will have ones wantin ya to create strange catagory's like .. most WGT toilet paper used ...:)

ROCK on !!  ... peace... 

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:21 AM

hb an award for the next big prospect: i say luiscraveiro

gordon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:26 AM

Also, would there be a spot there for the NKF Cadillac Golf Classic winners? That was the series of competitions that were played on the front tees.

October/November - SunCity28 shot 51 here along with AllyKennedy.

July/August - Win1Soon shot 50 here while SunCity28 and dansamcam followed with 51's.

November/December - Genorb shot 51 here along with dansamcam.

September/October - Kriztjan shot 53 here, a couple of strokes worse but he led the field like the others.

There was also a CTTH tournament running from June to December, the fee was $5.00 but it all went to the National Kidney Foundation. Seganti shot 50.89 here.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:30 AM

Wow looks like someone has taken on the baton of my original thread and set about doing something that should already be in place.

Great work so far GC and assistants. Once complete we can only hope WGT copy the work and give it a specific web page to itself where those included can be honoured accordingly.

Well done guys :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:47 AM

gordonparker:

hb an award for the next big prospect: i say luiscraveiro

gordon

Nice idea for an award Gordon. But "next" big prospect? He's already lvl 98, a 55.45 average and $10.6K earnings. Shouldn't it be either a fairly new Legend or a non-Legend? Just my opinion.

• spikel
    100 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:03 AM

Nice list, but it got me thinking, whatever happened to tibbets?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:17 AM

So as not to derail this thread spikel,  check out this link for some answers:  Tibbets

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:52 AM

Thx all sofar 4 the gr8 response and all your help. It will take a while 2 process everything cause I'm not that much of a computerwizard and I only have limited time. I'll try 2 implemented all your additions and suggestions the coming week. In the mean time you just can go on delivering new stuff and ideas...thx

Cheers, GC

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:29 AM

2DAMFLASHY:

avoid VOTING... when it deals with person  or persons.. in this EGO filled WORLD of virtual golf...   

i have seen feelings get hurt...ppl cheet (recruit frends to vote them in) .. bla bla bla... u get my drift...

STICK to getting in on MERIT ..or ... meeting a certain qualification... keep it very limited (imo)  .. cauz watchout...u will have ones wantin ya to create strange catagory's like .. most WGT toilet paper used ...:)

^^^^^^  Excellent advice 2DAMFLASHY!!  I agree it should be very limited and bases on a certain qualification.

RSS