Forums

Help › Forums

presenting: WGT Hall of Fame......and all notable results & achievements

Sun, Aug 6 2023 11:17 AM (96 replies)
  • GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 2:52 PM

Still some links missing (see opening post). Please provide when you have them, thx.

Cheers, GC

NB tournament suggestions sofar in this Forum not listed yet, will be added later

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 9:06 AM

monthly leaders will be nice too...I can see current ones.. but not past months... if we start keping records... we can see in the future past months earning leaders

:D

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:11 PM

jvr86:

monthly leaders will be nice too...I can see current ones.. but not past months... if we start keping records... we can see in the future past months earning leaders

:D

Think that might be tricky and difficult 2 realize. You need 2 be right there at the moment months are switching every month...4 sure not something i'm looking forward 2 ;-)

Some addittions have been done last couple of days. Guess it's starting 2 look a bit real now. Still some tournament results are missing. please send them when knowing them, thx.

Cheers, GC

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:42 PM

in addition to a hall of fame link, course records as mentioned previously would be great as well.

best 9 score

best 18 score

longest putt

longest drive

the list could go on.

q

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 2:02 PM

MUSTAQBAL1:

in addition to a hall of fame link, course records as mentioned previously would be great as well.

best 9 score

best 18 score

longest putt

longest drive

the list could go on.

q

I agree totally. Point is, how 2 get those figures. I really don't know. Guess we solely depend on WGT's willingness 2 provide them.

Perhaps icon can help us in this please.

Cheers, GC

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 3:05 AM

As you can see in the opening post I've made a division between the Hall of Fame and other notable achievements/tournaments. All important tournaments have been listed. I think that's it 4 now. I'm still looking 4 some tournament leaderboard links though. Please submit if you have them cause it ain't possible 2 get it from WGT anymore. Do you think there's other important tournaments still missing, please let me now.

As far as the stats concerned, I've 2 apalogize 4 the moment. Right now it ain't possible 4 WGT 2 provide them. If there's news about this, I'll let you know.

Thx 4 all your contributions (sofar)!

Cheers, GC

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:51 AM

OK that was not easy but, in addition to the links I gave you already, I also found the missing links for the US open (2010 was hard to find because it was not called US open)

Regards

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:17 AM

2009 at BPB and 2 under was second place. Finding this hard to believe, was it starter balls and beginner clubs? If so then that would actually be a good score :)

I'm only here 1.5 years..I'm not so sure what it was like back in the good 'ol day's

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:55 AM

stevenharkin:

2009 at BPB and 2 under was second place. Finding this hard to believe, was it starter balls and beginner clubs? If so then that would actually be a good score :)

I'm only here 1.5 years..I'm not so sure what it was like back in the good 'ol day's

From what I've heard, the best clubs at the time were the Tour Starter clubs.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:59 AM

Hi GC,

Did a bit more digging and found the 2010 USGA Back 9 Challenge. LINK

RSS