Forums

Help › Forums

free balls?

Mon, Aug 6 2012 3:57 PM (77 replies)
  • tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:29 PM

Got the same email never got the balls it's a lie! It is not a matter of being a good player or not. It is the fact that they said click on this link and you will get free merchandise. It is fraud when they don't follow through!

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:56 PM

MBaggese:

WGTadmin:

We will continue to try and reward our most loyal players who are also positive contributors to the community.  Cheers!

Waiting  ....  :) 

Me too. No email. Still waiting ...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 6:03 PM

tdexpress:
    It is not a matter of being a good player or not. It is the fact that they said click on this link and you will get free merchandise. It is fraud when they don't follow through!

WGTadmin:
    We will continue to try and reward our most loyal players who are also positive contributors to the community.  Cheers!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 6:16 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Yes I was just venting

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 8:44 PM

Lashe:
    I think I read somewhere that I need to change my email address to a carrier other than comcast - like gmail or yahoo, etc.

Might be my issue also Lashe, I'm the same as your are.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:29 AM

Humm, received the mail, used the link attached here and other several threads about the balls gift & sent my request with my user name & mail 2 days ago. Rreceived this mail back same day...

Thanks for contacting WGT.

We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible, but we've been experiencing a heavy volume of player emails recently.  Thanks in advance for your patience.

WGT Member Services.

Still, no mail with the link or balls added automatically in my bag. Perhaps I am not so loyal...who knows, lol.

I better wait some more days.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 5:58 AM

LOLserver:
    Thanks for contacting WGT.

We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible, but we've been experiencing a heavy volume of player emails recently.  Thanks in advance for your patience.

WGT Member Services.

I received the same email (twice in fact) but then received an email letting me know the balls had been put in my inventory . . . took a couple of days

• mucket72
    13 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:32 AM

I have sent 6 or 7 e-mails in the last 6 wks. to wgt. Always get the "WGT will reply within 24 hours." I have yet to get any reply to any of my E-mails. I am beginning to have my doubts about WGT.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:07 PM

racoondad:

Me too. No email. Still waiting ...

Just received the email and a sleeve of Callaway vapor balls. Many thanks, WGT.

RSS