Forums

Help › Forums

free balls?

Mon, Aug 6 2012 3:57 PM (77 replies)
  • robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 11:24 AM

Any tips on how to become a chosen one?Only messages i get relating to balls is the old "Lost Ball" chestnut,or you are running out buy some more message, sometimes 1 follows the other.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:01 PM

WGTadmin:

WGT will honor all the promotional email if you received them. I also believe that we have proactively reached out  and awarded you the balls if you received the email promotion and logged in.  Please note that you must have been the direct recipient of the email in order to qualify.

Sorry for the delay and confusion.  If you believe you should have received the balls and did not get them please submit a request here:  http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx and select game issue "inventory" and we will address it asap.

Thanks for play and have fun

-WGT

very cool.  followed the link you provided for help request.  We shall see what we see :)

good work WGT!

duffer19

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 1:08 PM

Same here Rob.  I don't get emails from WGT for anything except CC Forum Posts, PM's, and when someone sends me a replay to watch.  I used to get reply's to emails I'd sent them but I don't even get that anymore. 

I think I read somewhere that I need to change my email address to a carrier other than comcast - like gmail or yahoo, etc..  Just like many need to change their browsers to play the game and so on.

And no, the emails are not lost in any spam folder.  I've already had my internet provider look into that.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:31 PM

Generally speaking we give some pretty good promotions away in email.  So if you are not getting our promotions emails please drop us a note at members@wgt.com and include your user name and the email address you would like to receive communications at.

Take care and have a safe weekend.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:33 PM

duffer19   - I see that you got your 3 balls today - enjoy!

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:19 PM

GIMMMEEE:

KillerRabbit:

I received an e mail from wgt about getting free callaways, all i had to do was sign on, did that  no callaways did i do some thing wrong

.. Had the same email n nothing.. .. not sure why I get a so called free balls bs email when I've been waiting a week for a return email concerning a very serious matter.. ..  

***  Received them this morning after contacting WGT,,, thus they do reply n fix things up when its not a situation they need not enter......

I'm learning very slowly.... thx WGT..!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:32 PM

WGTadmin:

duffer19   - I see that you got your 3 balls today - enjoy!

i did indeed.  Thank you so very much.  I left a message in one of the other threads regarding this that folks have going.  WGT Rockin' it 100%

thanks again

duffer

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:53 PM

It is gr8 that you guys made good on your offer!!  I did receive my Free Sleeve this evening.  I know it was probably a mailing mistake in the beginning;  but I hope this company keeps doing  special offers such as this,  to show a  small token of gratitude to us members.

But, Mistake or not ; I very much appreciate the Sleeve WGT.   Thank you!!

I'll be giving them back to you later this week on St. Andy #1 or  Royal St. George, and possibly  Congressional  somewhere.  :)

Ox

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:36 PM

same here i would like to thank WGT ,for taking care of this problem ...i have received them ....i contacted WGT  told them about waiting for my ball ....they where verry quik in there responce  ....ty again ................

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:42 PM

We will continue to try and reward our most loyal players who are also positive contributors to the community.  Cheers!

RSS