Forums

Help › Forums

free balls?

Mon, Aug 6 2012 3:57 PM (77 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:45 PM

Not being an ass or anything but I didn't receive this offer (and it's no big deal to be quite honest after all its just 3 balls ) but is what you just said mean that I'm not a loyal player because I didn't get said offer? 

I think my "feeling" has just been hurt   :(

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:58 PM

not at all... we love you Teewade

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:01 PM

WGTadmin:

We will continue to try and reward our most loyal players who are also positive contributors to the community.  Cheers!

Waiting  ....  :) 

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:22 PM

WGTadmin:

not at all... we love you Teewade

LOL   Thank you much. Was worried about that last feeling I had left  :)

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 3:58 PM

I know I have done some venting here. Never said I would quit or anything like that because I was not going to fool myself.  Anyway, through it all, WGT has been awesome and have gone over and beyond to make sure I was happy. I almost wrote "to keep my business" but they really do not need it. It does take some time to get a reply but as I said, they are VERY good at trying to satisfy you. In fact, if you are not satisfies after they have taken action on your problem,  I would be curious to know what it was.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:43 PM

oneputtdavid:
    WGT take ur free balls and put them were the sun don't shine,

WGT take ur free balls and give them to me....:)   Change of attitude;) Sometimes this game just makes one upset..............or it could be too much!!!!!!!!!!!!  haha

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:46 PM

MBaggese:

WGTadmin:

We will continue to try and reward our most loyal players who are also positive contributors to the community.  Cheers!

Waiting  ....  :) 

Me too....:)....... thnx MB. Yes I was just venting

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:51 PM

Lobsterboy:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out dude . . .

don't let my foot get in ur..... dude

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:53 PM

langlais1985:

wgt wont miss you just because you havent got the patience to LEARN HOW TO PLAY its not there prob its people like you that piss people like us off this game is FREE  to PLAY they could charge an id still play grow a set man dont ruin it for everyone

oneputtdavid:

WGT take ur free balls and put them were the sun don't shine, In fact take ur whole friggin game and in enjoy. IM DONE

After looking at ur profile................I'll just :) at ur reply. Have a nice day!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:04 PM

We miss you at WGT! Come back to play today and we'll give you 3 free Callaway virtual golf balls.

Get Free Callaway Balls

Get more distance and control on all your WGT shots with these very popular Callaway golf balls, which are normally not unlocked until Level 39, but are yours free for logging into WGT.

Join the millions of people playing free golf online at www.wgt.com.

*One-time offer available to a select group of WGT players who were contacted directly to login before 2/29/12 and receive 3 free Callaway Tour i(z) virtual golf balls (L39+).

This is what the e-mail was sent by WGT

RSS