Forums

Help › Forums

nice update

Fri, Jan 29 2010 9:04 AM (79 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:56 AM

Guys, boy I can sure understand the lack of patience for the Old Course. They have said many times, they don't want to release it until it plays properly. I'm with nivlec on the patience thing.

Still many of you complain about the money thing. Wake up! Payrolls have to be meet. Investors have to be paid, and the customer must be taken care of. Its a very difficult balancing act. They have recently advertised for a few jobs. These are high end tech positions, they don't come cheap. Without these new employees, you wont see any new courses come out anytime soon. I can see there beginning to ramp up things..I think in the near future WGT may IMHO just explode...I hope I'm right!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:59 AM

mannyo68:

I can't believe no else agrees with the lack of communication which is the main problem that I have.

It's been like that since Day 1 (or at least my Day 1 at WGT).   You get used to it (and numb to it) after awhile.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 12:26 PM

nivlac:
    If I may shift gears for a moment gentleman, coach Ditka vs. a Hurricane, who would win? Keep in mind that the name of the Hurricane is Hurricane Ditka.

"Alright.  Ditka vs. God in a golf match. Now, he's a good golfer."

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 1:54 PM

OaktheToke:

nivlac:
    If I may shift gears for a moment gentleman, coach Ditka vs. a Hurricane, who would win? Keep in mind that the name of the Hurricane is Hurricane Ditka.

"Alright.  Ditka vs. God in a golf match. Now, he's a good golfer."

Trick question...Ditka is God.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 2:08 PM

Take the meter stutter and bugs and file them away ,THIS UPDATE is the biggest  WTF moment ive seen on this game yet not impressed WGT . I think if it didnt snow in America you would be out of business. Disappointment is all this update has to offer.

cya chippy

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 3:48 PM
    Ditka versus Jordan in golf, Mike J gets to play from the white tees and Ditka only can use a rake for clubs.
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:04 PM

Allow me to tell you what I do like.

I like the new ball display.

Also, I have identified a new outfit that attracts me and will buy.

The Taylor putter is also coming my way because of a more compatible scale ie. 15-30-60-90-150. I don't care for the 45 on the Redwood...odd number for me, and I think the slower meter will better serve me.

I find the yardage markers and the additional views to be helpful and predict they will be most beneficial for all of us when we begin to play and learn St. Andrews.

I find the additional view now provided in the replay mode a welcome novelty and learning tool.

Now I must tell you what I don't like...nothing. Nice work. A job well done and appreciated by me. Thank you! 

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:06 PM

chipshotcharlie:
    Take the meter stutter and bugs and file them away ,THIS UPDATE is the biggest  WTF moment ive seen on this game yet not impressed WGT . I think if it didnt snow in America you would be out of business. Disappointment is all this update has to offer.

My Feelings Exactly!   Tibbets wait for me I am right behind you!

• palladio
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 4:40 PM

Gotta fix the putting meter, guys. It's nothing like it was. A sudden hiccup when you release, and no decreasing elements when you have the distance right. Not great.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:13 PM

tiger woods online just hit it big...way to go wgt...ball still missin 5 -10 yds. when i touch the line,but we got a new putter...i no,i no..alex.report it in the bug log so it can be ignored

RSS