Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go Robbery

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 15 2010 10:38 PM (50 replies)
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 11:35 AM

haha! im sure some ppl do jim...i for one did, untill i found out there is no cash out option!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 1:39 PM

Infinito3010:

As for a new computer, these would be my specs:

Intel Dxs50 motherboard

4-gig Ram, 1300 Front side bus

intel 3.6 extreme CPU, quad core

high end Nvidia PCI express VideoCard, Sli-mode

E710 math coprocessor board. 

Donations accepted. LOL

Don't forget Shadow, you promised me your OLD one...lmao

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 1:46 PM

alienware!

not needed for this game...nor are dedicated graphics cards....but very sexy machines!

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 5:14 PM

I've played with people who shot a 26, I've shot a 27 and I know a couple people who've shot a 54 (18 holes). I have no reason to believe that anyone-that I've played with- is cheating. It may be unbelievable when your 30 gets trumped by a 27, but that's golf and I can insure you, some of the great players out there, really are that good.

If you scan through some of the best players' score history, you'll notice that they don't consistently shoot 27's. Infact, far from.

I've had rounds where my average distance from the pin is 5 feet, so if I can do it, heck anyone can! It is possible.

BTW, I'm not saying cheating doesn't exist, it just isn't clearly evident as you explain.

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 11:15 AM

Randy209:
    You guys are missing the point. It'll never be fair unless WGT can figure out how to stop the meter cheats untill then it doesn't matter what tee box you play from. Look at these scores the same peps are posting. I'm a master and play pretty good but I still can't compete with cheats.

Please provide proof of these cheats, my avg is 60, am I a cheater?  The RG's are optional tournaments for you to play, no ones arm is twisted into doing it.  They also foster CONSTANT improvement, if you aren't getting any better you aren't moving up in the rankings.  I won my 1st few as a pro, started losing my ass when I made master b/c the learning curve going from raptures to R9's is a BEAST (PAY ATTENTION PRO'S VALUABLE LESSON TO BE LEARNED THERE).  After finally selling off my raptures & forcing myself not to go back to them I adapted to the speed of the r9's & g10 irons & now I'm pretty deadly with them, WITHOUT cheating.

• AngelAAA
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:38 PM

You have a better chance of making the final table of the World Series of Poker Main Event than winning a Ready n Go Here.

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:29 PM

KELROB<---- Beaks fingers,,bangs head on wall,,,resist temptation to comment,,OMG,,DON'T DO IT KELROB,,,DON'T TALK ABOUT BAGGERS COMMENTING,,AAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:31 PM

I thought that name sounded familiar but I wasn't going 2 say anything because I wasn't sure

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:35 PM

I'M HAVING A TURRETS,,PSHYCOTIC,,CANT SPELL,,BBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DSVSDFHJADSF GVADK.SFV K;ADJFVADKSMFJVBLDSF M/BVDLFJSBV;DKSFGBSDK;FGBK;JDFSG

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:43 PM

Boy I hear you Rob. The guys got some nerve.

RSS