Help › Forums

Ready Go Robbery

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 15 2010 10:38 PM (50 replies)
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:15 PM

Randy209:

So your telling me you cant progam your mouse for a perfect ding everytime?

it would be pretty sad if people were going this far out of their way to compete in WGT

• holebrowser
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:18 PM

Randy209:

If I could, I wouldn't be a master with a 68 avg nor would I lose so many tournaments and ready go's. I have a gaming mouse that has many advance settings and capabilities, but it doesn't have a "perfect ding" setting. Someone, somewhere may be able to program their mouse. I'm sure it is possible, however,  I would find it unlikely that all of the guys here that shoot in the low sixties has that capability. I would find it even more unlikely that they are able to keep it secret from everyone else.

• Randy209
    65 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:27 PM

Theres programs out there maybe not the one I posted the link on. But I've been told that you can program each club for a perfect ding each time. Now if I'm wrong then I'm wrong I've shot 29 once and it can be done but every round cmon. And over and over ok there that good huh?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 9:15 PM

Randy209:

No, you can't.  (There's more to that answer but WGT is censoring it. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.)

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 9:27 PM

Yes, It think the mere fact that WGT is censoring this thread is proof there is something authentic to Randy's suspicions.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 10:25 PM

Cool.... a tin-foil hat convention.

And I missed the sign-ups.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 7:26 AM

I don't know if there are programs that help center hit every time, but there is more than that, you still have to determine swing force, slopes, green breaks, and so on. My game has improved by refining these aspects, rather than hitting dead center every time. And, as someone said, it would be very sad to know that people are cheating for credits. I've got thousands and i don't know what to do with them. 

• pompamike
    108 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 7:48 AM

I pretty much agree with you columbiacgt. Ive been playing almost a year here at WGT and this week i had my best round a 58 i have no updated programs everything on my computer is just like it was when i took it out of the box including the mouse. i play approx 60 to 70 hours a week mostly by myself because when i play multy players they shoot a bad shot and poof they are gone. i think that the time playing and practicing has improved my game  and giving me a new mark to shoot for. you know that when you have one of those rounds when everything clicks into place just like in real golf you have a certain cense of pride knowing you did that without any foot wedges or mulligans, downloaded programs, or software that helped you make that score. 

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 8:28 AM

It is a great sense of accomplishment that comes with shooting a low score on here without any kind of "cheats".The game is pretty tough and a good score is hard to come by,for me anyway.

• dsfreeworld
    15 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 7:54 AM

Randy209:

You can.  Its called a macro.  and WGT, no matter what they say, could not detect a macro being used to save their lives.  There is no such detection software out there to do so.  There are literally 50 different mouse-macro utilities available and unless they want to take their bottom line profit to zero, they could not program to detect each and every one.

I have always said that a majority of the consistent -12 handicappers on this site use a macro of some sort to ensure a perfect strike each time.  Once you have that all you need to do is adjust to the wind and you can knock it to 4 feet each time.  You know how you can tell?  look at the stats for the super low handicappers and see what their average distance from the pin is.  I dont give a s*** how good you are at this game, if your average to the pin is frigging 4 or 5 feet than your cheating somehow.  The winds vary round to round and your yardage to the pin hole to hole with each new round so if you are SOMEHOW knocking it stiff to 4 or 5 feet each time your doing something the rest of us are not and it ain't legit by any means.

RSS