Forums

Help › Forums

Just made pro, what to spend 150 credits on?

Mon, Jan 25 2010 8:23 AM (20 replies)
  • numillionare
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:08 PM
    Congrats on making Pro, I'd spend it on golf balls. You are going to need it LOL
  • numillionare
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:21 PM
    My First choice would be a Driver with a 9.5 Degree pitch. With longer distances from the pin, a good driver is my first choice. If you can afford it, Buy a driver that slows your meter down to what you are used to with the standard drivers you have. now. I also have a 54 and a 60 degree wedge in my bag. Sand traps and roughs are NO match for these awsome clubs. with the longer distances and more traps coming into play it is nice to be able to get out of these as easy as you can with the least amout of strokes. Congrats for making it to Pro statis. keep up the good work.
  • Sman21
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 11:24 PM
    drive for show an putt for dough is true but you cant putt for dough when your driver cant even get you on the green in 2 on par 4s at bethpage. So unfortunately i think driver is most important so gonna need to pay for new driver or get lucky an win enough credits to buy 1.
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 8:05 AM

5 3 packs of WGT BXD golfballs (white)

practice with those a lot...

1 100cr entry fee to a Ready-Go of your choice.

good luck.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 10:06 AM

Hold off on that driver till you make master so you can buy the master version of it.

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 10:11 AM

SweetiePie:
    Driver. Rapture Driver.

fer 150 cerdits. Dern, wheres that shop? LOL. its all good. Trav

• doctorevil
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 12:33 PM
    Don't waste your credits on balls like I did.... get a driver
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 5:02 AM

A friend of mine on here gave me some good advice once about taking pressure off of your shots. Driver takes pressure off of approach, good irons take pressure from your putt. Makes sense to get the driver first.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 5:45 AM

SweetiePie:

Driver. Rapture Driver.

Yes and if you can afford to buy some extra credits. The Rapture 3 wood and the Taylor Made Spider putter are  a good investments  too. And a better ball ,choice depending on whether you want more distance or more feel and spin.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 7:43 AM

Hello!   All wrong answers!   You challenge somebody in a match play challenge.  Turn your credits into more credits....unless you're not up to it... :)  LOL

RSS