Forums

Help › Forums

shot/power bar

Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:14 PM (5 replies)
  • Bdoyle77
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 10:07 AM
    my shot/power bar goes slow and then zooooom!! Also 10 times faster than friends power bar. Any suggestions???
  • molideha
    213 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 10:18 AM

regarding slow, then zoom...all clubs do this...the power bar is slower on the left of the ding/excellent line than it is on the right side...it slowly accelerates.

regarding 10 times faster...i will assume you are exaggerating a bit...your friend may be using one of the GI balls that slow the meter, ask him....beyond that, i would have no idea.

gl

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 10:23 AM

Here's what I do....and no one had a harder time switching from starter/rapture club meter speed than I did. Before every drive, I take two practice swings...this does two things for me.

1. It clears up (almost every time) any stuttering, glitching, stop-and-starting of the meter.

2. A little graph shows up, with an arrow directly above the meter center, giving me a better stopping point to DSP (dead solid perfect) shots.

Hope this helps.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 12:01 PM

I had the meter do that on a putt yesterday, it went so fast there was no time to react, I think it stopped in the next room. It only happened once that round.

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 5:36 PM

He might have the ping rapture set. I`m older so I need a slower meter swing. Bought the ping and they are twice as slow as the taylor I had.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:14 PM

Whogolf:
    He might have the ping rapture set

If he don't ,he should.I can almost get a full yawn in before the meter reaches the excellent mark.And if I use the GI or GI2 along with the Pings I can easily complete the yawn.I do use the R9 driver so the good balls are a must to complete a good round.In my opinion.

RSS