Forums

Help › Forums

Get new equipment

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:00 PM (4 replies)
  • PRETZELBOY
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 6:06 PM

Need help,  purchased new equipment and can't find it in my equipment. Clicked on equip my bag and nothing happened. What do i Do. It shows up in my billing only.

Thanks for any help

• ant1996
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 8:57 AM

that exact same thing happened to me! you go on 'your equipment' ,- edit my equipment and nothing happens!

• wallydawg68
    46 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 10:03 AM

ant1996:

that exact same thing happened to me! you go on 'your equipment' ,- edit my equipment and nothing happens!

After you click edit equipment, click on whatever you want to change, drag and drop new equipment over top old equipment toward top of screen.

Let me know if this works.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 12:13 PM

I think that is a glitch on the web site (WGT are you paying attention?)

Try going to "My Profile" then instead of clicking on Full Profile, click on "EQUIPMENT" on the top right of the screen.  That should get you to where you can view and edit your clubs.  Also, you can "View/Edit My Clubs" before you tee off in tournaments.   Be careful, once you "Tee Off" in a tournament, you can't change anything.

Joey

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:00 PM

Closing your browser window, then open it back up should take care of this for you. Sometimes it does act silly but the stuff is there. If you still have issues contact them at members@worldgolftour.com  Hope it works for you!

RSS