Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to connect

Mon, Dec 28 2009 5:10 PM (21 replies)
  • ChrisGH
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 4:45 PM
    I have been trying for 3 hours to connect to WGT without any luck...is anybody else having an issue?
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 6:45 PM

What kind of message do you get or what exactly happens? By posting here you're logged on which means you got in. Are you saying the game won"t start?

• ChrisGH
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 2:18 AM
    no message...it starts to load (that circle that spins goes up to 43) then justs sits there and spins. Then in the background it says it couldn't connect. Still doing the same thing this morning.
  • hatch62
    57 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 5:10 AM
    Chris I had a simular problem last week. I unstalled flash and renstalled flash 10. Also in troubleshooting it show how to clear flash cashe, try that. It helped mine game alot. Hatch62
  • ChrisGH
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 8:36 AM
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 8:50 AM

LINK to clearing flash cache.

It can also be found at anytime on my Blog.

• ChrisGH
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 9:17 AM
    Tried it but nothing...when I click on PLAY NOW it goes to the load screen with the spinning wheel but it stops at 43 and after a minute or 2 it says it couldn't get a connection with WGT yet I can come here and to my profile which says "available"
  • ChrisGH
    11 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 9:22 AM

After clicking on PLAY NOW it tries to load for a couple of minutes then says theres a problem with my internet connection and it can't connect with WGT but I can go to forum and my profile just fine and have no problems with any other programs

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 9:38 AM

Chris, you should make sure to:

• clear your Flash cache
    • clear your browser cache
    • restart your browser
    • manually log out of WGT.com, then log back in again
    • try a different browser

One of these is normally enough to remove the issue you describe here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 9:41 AM

ChrisGH:
    After clicking on PLAY NOW it tries to load for a couple of minutes then says theres a problem with my internet connection and it can't connect with WGT but I can go to forum and my profile just fine and have no problems with any other programs

This is what happens to me when I try to play at home through my wireless network. I have to disable it to play. Are you on a wireless connection?

RSS