Forums

Help › Forums

LOADING GAME POP UP - NO INTERNET

Sat, Apr 13 2024 6:09 PM (60 replies)
  • GBPiano
    262 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 6:34 AM

TEMPORARY FIX for Xfinity/Comcast Internet Subscribers with no VPN access.  On your device, Click Network Icon in Task Bar or go into Settings/Network.  Disconnect from your secured, private, named router/modem.  See "Xfinity Wi-Fi" available in your home & everywhere.  Click & Connect.  Game pop-up window then opens and functions fully.  Play away.  When finished, IMMEDIATELY reconnect to your private named device.  

• Harveyoshinski0
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 7:10 AM

Probably a Y2K problem!

• Bogey4ever
    9 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 8:17 AM

That didn't work for me.

• Squatch031
    173 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 8:48 AM

Same here. Will not load ANYWHERE!!!  This may be the end of WGT!

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 10:32 AM

Thank you Scott, Always on point with great help or suggestions! Well wished amigo.

I did restart on comp and router and was able to sign on and start my first round of the showdown tourney but when the round started it kicked me and gave the no parse xml error again lol get em. Lets hope they fix soon :0 blessings all be safe!

Casper

• tipsyiam
    5 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 10:44 AM

Tipsy no think wgt even knows they have a problem yet. Probably won't figure it out until they look at their receipts for the last 24 hours and see the reeled in 0 profits for the day. Only then, when they realize their not making their easy money...will they actually try to fix their problem.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 10:59 AM

Thank you Casper. I think the ongoing issue is more than an internet connection problem and I hope they fix it soon too.

But I was prompted to post something because my own router tends to reboot itself occasionally, and when that happens in the middle of a multiplayer game, I can't get back in because the reboot takes too long. So I thought I would set up my mobile connection to take over when that situation happens again, and it may be of interest to others.

⇩ EDIT : Cheers Casper, you be safe too.  ; ) ⇩

• tjillett
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 11:06 AM

I've been trying all day. They better fix and restore all users Bonus Days since I know I had to fight for this last time this happened.

• tjillett
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 11:26 AM

Worked for me. I thought it wouldn't but it did. Stupid as I'm using same network.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 12:23 PM

At least you took the time and thanks to you and ev1 who takes the time in forums here. I restarted comp and router 2nd time and played one hole then kicked me again. .It could be a reginal issue, I have seen a lot of server or system issues reported.

Be safe all have fun!

Casper

RSS