Forums

Help › Forums

Purchase / Paid for new balls - Can’t find them!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 4 2023 3:49 PM (26 replies)
  • mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 9:31 PM

When people on the forum take the time out to reply to a question or problem then they are doing this deed with most of the time good intentions and so for you to be so derisory about there comments is frankly very rude and this won't help you with any further problems that might occur for you.

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2023 11:22 PM

Gilligan123:

Well geez thanks mate for stating the obvious - I have done EXACTLY what Bossbird suggested and sent an email to members@wgtgolf.com and to date after 2 days still no reply. 

Bossbird said “members@worldgolftour.com” which is not what you say you did.

At least accurately use the advice you are given, and be nice about it.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 7:48 AM

Gilligan123:
    Thanks for the reply and yes I was advised to send an email to the wrong email address by another “knowledgeable“ member ! Secondly what you have stated about my account fascinates me as the only ball in my equipment list is the WGT starters ball and NO Titleist balls that I purchased 4 days ago to be equipped. I can send you a screenshot to back this up so I don’t know what you are looking at to see these “mystery” Titleist balls.

It would be interesting to see the screenshot. 

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 8:17 AM

Gilligan, after 9 years as a member, I am very surprised that you see only one ball in your equipment.

Are you looking here?

...or here?

...or here?

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 11:48 AM

Well thank you Scott Hope for your advice and yes I have looked where you suggested. Why don’t you have a look for yourself in the following images

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 11:56 AM

If the guy can’t even read and use an email address correctly I doubt very much he will understand where you are suggesting he look ! 

you can lead a horse to water but can’t make him drink , comes to mind. ! 

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 1:08 PM

Do you know how to make an email address into a clickable link, Lesley?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 10:35 PM

ScottHope:

Do you know how to make an email address into a clickable link, Lesley?

No , Scott I don’t 

he has gone very quiet , I suspect he has found them and isn’t loading them , until he thinks this has died down. 

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 1:03 AM

bossbird:
    No , Scott I don’t 

Would you like to know how?  I won't be offended if you are not interested.  : )

bossbird:
    he has gone very quiet

Indeed. He might come back if we are very quiet too.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 10:49 AM

Thanks for your kind offer Scott , one day I might ask to know , at the mo ! I think I will say no . Mais merci  Lesley 

RSS