Forums

Help › Forums

Purchase / Paid for new balls - Can’t find them!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 4 2023 3:49 PM (26 replies)
  • Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2023 1:24 PM

I purchased a 3 pack of Titleist balls however when I have gone to equip them only the old starter balls are in my equipment. My credits have gone down accordingly with the purchase yet the balls are no where to be seen / found. Any advice here guys

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 1:52 AM

Have you gone into edit equipment to change your ball ? If you have and they are not there you will need to either contact WGT Nico , or customer service by email on members@worldgolftour.com

your account is showing as purchased them

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 2:57 AM

Yes mate went straight into my equipment list to change / equip the newly purchased balls but as I type here now some 15 hours later they still haven’t surfaced or appeared. I just want a refund of my 1050 coins now as this is absolutely ridiculous !

And yes I am fully aware that I purchased the item that is what I have said from the start - when you pay for an item(s) one expects something in return - but for me that is presently fresh air !

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 3:22 PM

As Bossbird said, you need to contact WGT direct, no one else here can help you if they are definitely not showing in your inventory.

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 9:19 PM

Well geez thanks mate for stating the obvious - I have done EXACTLY what Bossbird suggested and sent an email to members@wgtgolf.com and to date after 2 days still no reply. As for contacting “WGT nico” -  what the heck is that or mean to a layperson? My posts couldn’t be any more clearer! Sorry if by going to a members forum to pick the brains of other players for guidance and assistance then I was sadly wrong then wasn’t I ?

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 3:59 AM

Click on your icon pic on this site , go to my account and click on transactions to see if purchase is there, that is proof to tell  WGT admin.

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 4:21 AM

Thanks mate - I have sent 3 emails to them and no reply - great service ! Not !

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 8:16 AM

Just a thought Gilligan

they may be stuck in your INBOX and need to be claimed. This sometimes happens when we win stuff, not that you `won` them of course as you paid for them.

If no luck still...then as they all say: go to customer support.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 6:45 PM

Gilligan123:

Well geez thanks mate for stating the obvious - I have done EXACTLY what Bossbird suggested and sent an email to members@wgtgolf.com and to date after 2 days still no reply. As for contacting “WGT nico” -  what the heck is that or mean to a layperson? My posts couldn’t be any more clearer! Sorry if by going to a members forum to pick the brains of other players for guidance and assistance then I was sadly wrong then wasn’t I ?

When reaching out to Member Services, make sure you are sending the email to members@worldgolftour.com, not @wgtgolf.com. They are backed up with requests right now with the Gimme issue that happened over the holiday weekend so they are still playing catch up and taking longer to respond to requests.

I was able to look at your account and the balls you purchased along with a few other types are there and available to equip. Keep in mind that after purchasing any equipment in game, you would need to equip them.

Select your Profile Picture in the top right corner of the games home screen, then Edit Equipment, and then Ball on the left side of the screen. From there, in the middle of the screen will be your inventory of balls and you would select the one you want to equip, and then the Equip button on the right side of the screen below that balls picture. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2023 7:16 PM

Thanks for the reply and yes I was advised to send an email to the wrong email address by another “knowledgeable“ member ! Secondly what you have stated about my account fascinates me as the only ball in my equipment list is the WGT starters ball and NO Titleist balls that I purchased 4 days ago to be equipped. I can send you a screenshot to back this up so I don’t know what you are looking at to see these “mystery” Titleist balls. I don’t want to sound rude but I am fully aware of how to equip clubs, balls, etc after a purchase or rental which I have done on so many occasions over the years- correct me if I am wrong but you can only equip an item if it is included in my equipment - IT IS NOT THERE. Again thanks for your input but I will send an email to the correct WGT email for their input.

RSS