Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown

Tue, Dec 19 2023 2:34 PM (21 replies)
  • CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 6:17 AM

Thks for accurate info BlackBogey I had gotten the last 9 thing by searching  and that was first one I read.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 1:27 PM

So its ok for you as a legend to play in the rookie division,but anyone above your tier is not ok?lmao!

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2023 6:22 AM

In my opinion yes ! Why? Simply anyone lower than Legend has advantage off tees and bigger factor is again in my experience that majority of Legends I face are not true legends but fake legends like me. Im never going to meet qualifications for legend. Im just product of the coin rooms. But if by some miracle I ever did I wouldn,t play in rookie division. Again my opinion thats how I GOT TO BE Legend by beating higher lev players in coin room before I was legend.

in my opinion 

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 11:07 AM

I don't see a problem with legends playing in the rookie tier since the rookie does go by tier, so let's say if you are a master or tour Master and you play that par 3 on the back nine on Wolf Creek it will be around 180 yds to the green for the par 3, for a legend it will be around 250 yds. That's a huge difference and anybody under a legend has a lot better chance... A lot of par fours at legend tier are around 530 yds which makes it way more difficult than playing from lower tier tees. All I know is is I placed a lot better in the showdowns being a master then I have a legend

• offpapman
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2023 9:57 AM

was just in the 3rd round player quit, screen froze and they ended my round without letting me finish.  Gettting a lot of screen freezes but only on coin games.

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 1:40 AM

I was just playing my last 3 holes in this showdown and my opponent musta had bad internet because he crashed or froze every other shot...I was -8 thru 7 holes, laying 2 on the par 5 green at Chambers, he froze up again and never came back on...the 'system' gave me bogey, bogey on last 2 holes, and I lose 1st place with the bogus penalty strokes and finish 2nd...I easily would have been at least 9 or 10 under an won the thing easily...

Screwed again by 'WGT'...!!

RSS