Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown

Tue, Dec 19 2023 2:34 PM (21 replies)
  • CaptRon48
    177 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 6:17 AM

Thks for accurate info BlackBogey I had gotten the last 9 thing by searching  and that was first one I read.

• BOZskills
    384 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2023 1:27 PM

So its ok for you as a legend to play in the rookie division,but anyone above your tier is not ok?lmao!

• CaptRon48
    177 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2023 6:22 AM

In my opinion yes ! Why? Simply anyone lower than Legend has advantage off tees and bigger factor is again in my experience that majority of Legends I face are not true legends but fake legends like me. Im never going to meet qualifications for legend. Im just product of the coin rooms. But if by some miracle I ever did I wouldn,t play in rookie division. Again my opinion thats how I GOT TO BE Legend by beating higher lev players in coin room before I was legend.

in my opinion 

• Fist2k8
    109 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2023 7:18 AM

Something wrong with your game. Are you using a mobile? Anytime someone has quit on me it leaves me alone to finish.

Today however I was playing a champion 3 holes and was a bit lucky and was -1 going to the last. I hit my second right next to his. He was 2ft from the pin I was 3ft from the pin and when I went to tap in he suddenly quit and the game went straight to desktop and I lost the coins. 

Maybe I did something because it has never happened before.

Some players who quit seem to cut their internet off or maybe they shut their phone down and you sit there for ages waiting for it to respond......Just ignorant player I expect.

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 11:07 AM

I don't see a problem with legends playing in the rookie tier since the rookie does go by tier, so let's say if you are a master or tour Master and you play that par 3 on the back nine on Wolf Creek it will be around 180 yds to the green for the par 3, for a legend it will be around 250 yds. That's a huge difference and anybody under a legend has a lot better chance... A lot of par fours at legend tier are around 530 yds which makes it way more difficult than playing from lower tier tees. All I know is is I placed a lot better in the showdowns being a master then I have a legend

• Fist2k8
    109 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2023 2:24 AM

It's nor about distance it's about experience and the clubs you are using,

Games in Coin rooms are a joke if you play Casablanca EG a Tour Champion is off the same tees as a pro

• offpapman
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2023 9:57 AM

was just in the 3rd round player quit, screen froze and they ended my round without letting me finish.  Gettting a lot of screen freezes but only on coin games.

• Fist2k8
    109 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2023 4:12 AM

I was 2 up and putting it cam up resolving shot crashed and I lost the coins. Another game never got to the start and I lost the coins. It's far from perfect

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 1:40 AM

I was just playing my last 3 holes in this showdown and my opponent musta had bad internet because he crashed or froze every other shot...I was -8 thru 7 holes, laying 2 on the par 5 green at Chambers, he froze up again and never came back on...the 'system' gave me bogey, bogey on last 2 holes, and I lose 1st place with the bogus penalty strokes and finish 2nd...I easily would have been at least 9 or 10 under an won the thing easily...

Screwed again by 'WGT'...!!

• Fist2k8
    109 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 5:09 AM

That is odd usually when someone loses connection the game continues till you finish your round and you get a message then saying your opponent forfeited. Hope it wasn't the rookie division of showdown if it was you need akick in the backside for having the cheek to enter lol

RSS