Forums

Help › Forums

2023 Andyson Memorial

Tue, May 7 2024 3:14 PM (492 replies)
  • WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 12:44 AM

Thanks for the kind words and for the prize. Also glad Mio kept this competition going.

Congrats again Jake great round well played 

Steve

• kasia1967
    1,320 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 3:50 AM

Erin Hills was always going be the toughest and hardest to advance .But i gave my best an not disappointed with my score . more i was happy to get were i did in this great event ..so happy that mio kept it going i applaud you and with help of HampdenPro  for updates and keeping it alive..i  look forward returning next year....Good Luck to the remaining players ..Tho as KK Owner ill be rooting my boys and well jake the Doubles on...

Kasia1967  Erin Hills   63

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 6:17 AM

Very well done Kasia for getting this far.  And like you said, Erin Hills was always going to be tough.

Although you haven't made the cut this week, mathematically you still aren't out of it yet, so do keep an eye on this thread for at least this week.

EDIT:  Now that Jack has beaten the cut line it means you are now eliminated.

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 9:50 AM

Congrats to Jake for winning the MP Competition - strong show!

And also hats off to the runner-up Steve - well done mate, great tourney!

Thanks Mio for keeping things going :)

• JMH1
    286 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 9:52 AM

Eagle on #4 was just enough to do it !!

• Beermoose60
    187 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 12:32 PM

Erin's greens worked me over. Thank to Kasia for playing along for 13 holes or so. I had lots of good chances for birdie beyond the 9 that I made, but could not get them to drop. Thanks so much for putting on this great event, and for allowing me to participate in it. It was first rate all the way through.

• rafy54
    1,242 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2023 12:54 PM

I’m gonna stay polite and say I had a very average round @ Erin Hills 😂. I knew it would be hard but it was over way too early. 

11.07.23 Erin Hills, 18 Complet Champion 64 

Thank you Mio and everyone involved in the organisation, it was a lot of fun.

Good luck to all who remain and congrats to all who participated. 

raphael.

• hokeypokey300
    42 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2023 6:06 PM

Hi There Erin was to difficult for me to get under qualifying score. 

thanks so much for the fun competition. hope i can join next year....

cheers

Pete

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2023 6:14 PM

WIth less than 23 hours to go in round 12 of the strokeplay event, only Jack (JMH1) has bettered the cut so far with 3 players left to play.  Erin Hills is proving to be a tough test. 

Will any of the 3 manage to beat the cut line and take the competition into another week, or will Jack be the sole survivor and therefore the winner? 

Come back in a day's time to find out.

• jerseyjake72
    352 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2023 10:41 AM

I couldn't make the cut at Erin hills a strange round started off very well and it went all flat in the middle couldn't buy a birdie. I am well happy with my Trophy for winning the matchplay and many thanks to Mio and Hamden for putting on a great tournament. 

RSS