Forums

Help › Forums

How hard can it be wgt unethical

Tue, May 16 2023 6:03 AM (60 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 6:43 AM

i1488:

I agree with Wendallson's original post in this thread.  He/She makes valid points.

As for the reason replays are not allowed, I have a theory.  If we customers were able to prove that this game had an anomaly or game error for any particular shot, then WGT would be accountable.  I don't think WGT wants to be accountable.  

I wish I were not so addicted to this game.  

You are a new player. FYI, WGT is never wrong!!!

The bold made me laugh so much!!

I have a 4TB drive with anomalies and only 200 MB free space left...need a new one soon!!

:)

• 1001jrjr
    417 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 7:53 AM

WENDALLSON is really a member of Cobra Kai? I'm saying this because some of the best WGT players are in his club and maybe they could give him a better explanation............ or not, lol

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 8:46 PM

thanx for your feedback mate, I appreciate it.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 8:48 PM

thanx for your feedback mate, it is appreciated

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 8:50 PM

Thanx for your feedback mate, it is appreciated.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 8:51 PM

Thanx for your feedback mate, it is appreciated.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 8:53 PM

Thanx for your feedback mate, I appreciate it.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 11:44 PM

Wendallson:

Thanx for your feedback mate, I appreciate it.

A hint: quote those you want to thank (if only a small portion), otherwise nobody knows what you're pointing at.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 7:17 PM

It always amazes & shocks me how people are so willing to accept & stand for nothing & ignore blatant corruption & the complete lack of business ethics or morals or values or principles of any kind, that are so rife & intertwined in all areas of life & business in the world today, which is so blatantly & clearly evident & saturated all the way through the continueing development & the frame work & structure of WGT all for a....$. How many $`s is your soul worth?...

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 2:04 AM

Wendallson:

It always amazes & shocks me how people are so willing to accept & stand for nothing & ignore blatant corruption & the complete lack of business ethics or morals or values or principles of any kind, that are so rife & intertwined in all areas of life & business in the world today, which is so blatantly & clearly evident & saturated all the way through the continueing development & the frame work & structure of WGT all for a....$. How many

s is your soul worth?...

You think Top Golf/ WGT owners, management and programmers have sold their sole? What does this mean? You are out there man, I mean way out there lol.

RSS