Forums

Help › Forums

Game modes

Wed, Oct 18 2023 11:27 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ampass
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2023 6:00 AM
    I am very happy to see that after years mobile finally can play Match games. Alt games would be great but I assume it’s gonna be several years for that one. One thing I don’t understand is why mobile players can not play stroke with more then one player and more importantly why can I not choose between ranked or practice rounds. Practice rounds cost more on ball hits since each putting hit counts too. It would be great to see those two things added.
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2023 7:59 AM

ampass:
    and more importantly why can I not choose between ranked or practice rounds. Practice rounds cost more on ball hits since each putting hit counts too

1. If you're talking about playing 9 or 18 hole Ranked Rounds by yourself, you can choose between Practice and Ranked.
    2. If you're talking about playing the new Match Play option on mobile you can choose between Practice and Scored (ranked).
    3. There is NO difference to how the game uses up your ball's hit count on the putts themselves regardless of which way you play (Ranked or Practice)
      • All strokes taken OFF the green count as 1 hit off your ball's hit count.
      • All strokes taken ON the green do not count towards your ball's hit count.
      • If you play in Practice mode then EVERY time you press the Mulligan button (ON or OFF the green) it counts as 1 additional hit off your ball's hit count. Your actual putts do not count off the hit count.
  • ampass
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2023 6:50 PM
    I’m talking about a stroke game versus one or two other players, why this is not available. And in practice mode if your on green every hit will count. I tried it out
  • BOBBYBLADES1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 3:34 PM

It is available go to stroke multiplayer you can change just about change everything practice or ranked how many players you’re playing with up to 4

• ChiFlagHunter
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 3:51 PM

How do you enter practice mode? Every time someone asks this, the answer says tap this, tap that, but I never see those options on my screen. (I'm playing on an ipad)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 8:24 AM

If you are using the practice green to practice your putting, simply use the starter ball. Based on my experience as well as what others have posted, the starter ball will act the same as purchased ones. 

• SamSpayed
    4,903 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 10:59 AM

Robert1893:
    If you are using the practice green to practice your putting, simply use the starter ball. Based on my experience as well as what others have posted, the starter ball will act the same as purchased ones. 

But the starter ball will likely have a much faster meter, making it harder to ding and possibly throwing off your timing when you go back to your usual ball.

• PAGES
RSS