Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown Trying to Connect Forfeit

Fri, Apr 21 2023 1:21 PM (39 replies)
  • Gottabejoking0
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 12:58 PM
    Twice now playing showdown games and the game freezes and hangs on “Trying to Connect” screen. My connection is perfectly fine. Only way to move on is concede the game which also means bogeys for 3 holes which sends me tumbling down the cut line. What a shame and waste of time. Have reported but no response from support. Any one else get this?
  • PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 6:34 AM

Gottabejoking0:
    What a shame and waste of time. Have reported but no response from support. Any one else get this?

As soon as it happens, CLOSE the App(game) and reopen it...

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 7:23 AM

You aren't  forced to WD, all you have to do like PG said is close the entire app and you will get to start the holes over again 

• Gottabejoking0
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 11:06 AM
    Thanks!
  • Gottabejoking0
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 11:07 AM
    Thanks…will do next time and hope it doesn’t ruin a third show down!
  • Gottabejoking0
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2023 11:08 AM
    Thanks!
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 8:34 PM

PureGro and tramilleo are correct.  Disconnect and come back in.  You should be back in plenty of time and the other guy takes the hit (unless he's waiting to see if you come back, so you might have to resume game).

• pjsbush74
    359 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 6:13 AM

Not true first hole in showdown final at errin hills my openent quit on the tee error message flashed up on my screen you have option retry or cancel I tried retry 5 times then closed the app as others have suggested on opening app back up boom 3 bogeys ... that's last straw for me won't be going  near showdowns again as this happens all the time 

• pjsbush74
    359 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2023 6:13 AM

Not true first hole in showdown final at errin hills my openent quit on the tee error message flashed up on my screen you have option retry or cancel I tried retry 5 times then closed the app as others have suggested on opening app back up boom 3 bogeys ... that's last straw for me won't be going  near showdowns again as this happens all the time 

RSS